Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of modding and cutting and a watercooled build, upgrades, etc

we got a defective 3800+ cpu though I'm pretty sure which has set us back two whole days on the premium watercooled rig...but the rest are all done, and the cleanup was a classy lady lol

I wish I had parts for 5 computers laying around.

For my new build all I have is a case.

And depending on if I can find my reciept from tiger, a mobo (dfi) and a cpu (I hope it still works)

oh forgot to add, I have been redoing my whole fun workshop area, and I have been moving stuff around, I know have my own room for a workshop for woodworking, paintball (my other hobby), and PCs. I will just have to remember to keep everything clean

when I moved to my liquid cooled case, I monopolized a conference room at the college, mine is way to small. The dean walked in and was very confused to see the tables full of parts and junk and dust cans and what not. lol, I had the room such a mess.

He didn't get to take his break there that day. I was so amused that that room is where I do all my work now, enough tables and what not. plus it confuses the college athorities. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

yassir I did

my brother just laughed at the coffee (because you know Tim Horton's is a good joke with us), Jackie (the fattest cat in the world) loves the little doggie (chews on him), and me, I didn't want to put that $20CDN in the bank...it has been probably 15 years since I had a real canadian dollar in my hands, and the one you sent me was pretty cool looking (but alas, crack had to be bought...er Conroe i mean!)