Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

I was so lucky to have Angry who motivated me through the whole process. He never told me I needed to lose weight and never said anything mean to me in the entire, he was just there for whatever I needed.

ReelFiles is the same same way.

Just a side note, in my book vacations were made to take a vacation from everything, even eating healthy ;).

I totally agree ;).

Thank you so much that was very sweet of you momma to help me out; that site is great. I am starting the diet.

Thanks again :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

men are pretty easy

we eat, sleep, burp, fart, ogle women (both good looking and the ugly/fatty ones....we can't help it), and make war.

we aren't much good for anything else

the bit that confuses women about us is that once in a while, a man will shine and do something that doesn't fit into that descriptor I just listed (ie: like once in a while we'll actually be sensitive or caring or kind lol)

your mother-in-law backing over a cliff in your brand new Mercedes is what I would term 'mixed feelings'

happiness...I have no clue...can we ever be truly and fully happy?

I think the best we can achieve is 'peace' as in 'at peace with ourselves' (or our lives, etc)

being at peace means you accept the horrible struggles within the length of your life and learn to live with/around them, and focus mostly on the good things (which of course, are fewer than the bad things).

Learning to focus on the good and simply accepting the bad as part of life is about as close to being at peace as I can achieve, which is much better than how I previously lived my life...always focusing on the negatives since they are more prevalent (at least in my life anyway)

I'm much happier now (especially since I met momma) than I have been, except maybe as a kid, but my childhood was full of terror and anguish...which is probably why I am so mean and angry these days.

But instead of being really truly angry and mean, I feel more like Dennis Leary or Lewis Black and am thoughtfully angry, or angry with a purpose, instead of just being a rude heartless bastage

Guest Halvis
I'm still quite angry, dont worry

Id just like to point out I havent mentioned, mocked nor made fun of "Hockey" in like, EONS! (direct that anger elsewhere!) :P