Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

But instead of being really truly angry and mean, I feel more like Dennis Leary or Lewis Black and am thoughtfully angry, or angry with a purpose, instead of just being a rude heartless bastage

The rude heartless bastage ussually lacks one thing or another....wich differs him from people like you and me, speaking for myself i have learned too use my brain and gained knowledge, wich makes me able to regret, wich i do often when i realize again that not only im getting pissed, using my enegie and time the wrong way again, wont help jada jada, but i regretted the whole thing before more then once....;)

So one learns....., or atleast tries too and due to alot of displine ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happiness is a state of mind best acheived by forgetting all but one person in the world whom you love the most exists,and then forgetting all the bad things that they've done...:rolleyes:

um...if you say so

I never forget any of the persons that I love and I know all about the bad things they've done and I'm still happy

Love is patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud.

Love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.

It does not insist on its own way: it is not irritable or resentful;

it does not rejoice in wrong doing, but rejoices in truth.

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

And now faith, hope, and love abide,

and the greatest of these is love.

I Corinthians Ch.13

LOL... note the sacastic happy face at the end... nevermind, most people never get my sense of humor... :drool:

um...if you say so

I never forget any of the persons that I love and I know all about the bad things they've done and I'm still happy