DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

Update time

Ive used all of your suggestions so far and have put in speaker grating. This took six hours to render (the original is over 1200x600 pixels) so changes for suggestions anyone may have will not be posted until next weekend.

Guitarlarge7.jpg

That looks fantastic! :) Where does the orange lead connect to? :confused:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i havent decided that yet I was going to ask peoples opinions as to where it should go. I could use someones case pics and make a 3d model of it and have the cord run into that but other than that I dont know.

Update time

Ive used all of your suggestions so far and have put in speaker grating. This took six hours to render (the original is over 1200x600 pixels) so changes for suggestions anyone may have will not be posted until next weekend.

Guitarlarge7.jpg

Thats looks sweet man.. nice job !

Np ..

I remember when you first started posting stuff in this thread and I must say back then you were lacking detail in your renders.. Not that I can do any better then you were then but the detail was just not there..

You REALLY came a long way man.. !! :nod:

Np ..

I remember when you first started posting stuff in this thread and I must say back then you were lacking detail in your renders.. Not that I can do any better then you were then but the detail was just not there..

You REALLY came a long way man.. !! :nod:

I just started 3d rendering because of this contest and because right now i just dont have the money for parts for a pc. lol