DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

I like the way the case blends in, it should be subdued.

Yes, top of the guitar neck is very dark, much more aparent when reduced in size.

I'd rather see the LanParty evil face than the New Yawk logo on the case.

You are doing some excellent work with this. Very kewl stuff indeed.

Kudos to you for all the extra effort!

How about something like that for your sig as the current disclaimer really serves no purpose.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about something like that for your sig as the current disclaimer really serves no purpose.

lol I think first I need some machine with respectible stats to go in it but I will use this as a sig. As to the Skull I was considering that when I was making the new york thingy and I will change that along with adding a light source near the guitar head but first I would like to find more things to improve than just that. 9 hours is a large chunk of time, expecialy since it renders (no pun intended) my computer useless for everything else.

heres a quick sig I whipped up with my stats put in though I will photoshop it more prob.

sigexample.jpg

Oh yes, that is so much better. Babes will go crazy for ya now.

The guitar pic makes you seem like Doctor Evil.

The sig notation was more like Scott Evil :)

To all of those who have pmed me about this. I know that the sig above is too large in kb. The only way I can make it within the rules is to do something like my sig. Does anyone know of a way to compress or reduce an images kb without changing its size? I have no clue at this point as to why it is so large.