DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

Ok - still work in progress, (I'm having difficulty with radiosity and some of the materials - but should resolve that soon). I've completed the gargoyle which ended up harder than even I expected. I've incorporated the changes requested and I think I'll shrink the light pole a little.

DFI-SIGN3.jpg

sweet looking bro

you can pretty much kill Review-Street sign I think...I think that site is just a pipe dream and will never actually go anywhere, but DFI-Street is definitely still very much open and will stay open until...until I say otherwise lol.

totally digging your streetsign/gargoyle though!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I totally forgot about that site. 2 clean installs later, I lost my bookmarks. Is it really dead?

well

if enough are interested here, we might make something of it...but no one really seems that interested in it, and honestly, I am not really all that interested in it anymore (but if others are, I would keep it and let those interested make a top-notch review site out of it)

Guest berknip

Is there something else you'd like on that sign then? I've already created the UVW map for it and have a Photoshop template for that sign. I can put anything your heart desires on it with little to no effort...picture of your cat, DFI logo, the entire Russell/Einstein manifesto (although it would be really really tiny)...

An should I still post both views of the sign for mine when I update it or just the dfi-street? If so I could just concentrate all of my efforts on the dfi side...

(for those of you too lazy to search through this thread the links are below)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/carl...iewstreet21.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/carl...0/Dfi-sign1.jpg

Update time

Ive used all of your suggestions so far and have put in speaker grating. This took six hours to render (the original is over 1200x600 pixels) so changes for suggestions anyone may have will not be posted until next weekend.

Guitarlarge7.jpg