DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

Very nice render Evil. :)

Here is an idea to throw in your direction:

- place miniature DFI LanParty heads at locations 3, 5, 7, & 9 on the fretboard.

- place a double miniature DFI LanParty head at lcoation 12.

Some guitarists will actually have LEDs at those places. This is for them to keep their finger bearings if they are playing on a really dark stage, performance hall, etc.

Im working them in right now :)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your efforts are highly commendable! :)

Let me think about the various variables which Angry has expressed, and others, have presented.

From the specific refinements I suggest, I feel that you will win the water cooling setup. ;) Though it is not guarenteed.

A friend of mine suggested that I animate this image (just with multiple shots). The animation would be of the guitar playing and the speakers moving. Does anyone know of a good, free, *.gif animation program?

Here is what I would suggest:

- Lightning the image up a little more or adjusting the current light sources to make it stand-out more.

- Make the fretboard markers smaller in size, they seem too large to me.

- Change the orange cord going to the amp to match the color DFI uses on their PCI / PCIe / AGP slots.

- I would also make the image in several different sizes, wide screen included.

There is something else I think is missing but I just can't put my finger on it right at the moment.

...There is something else I think is missing but I just can't put my finger on it right at the moment.

- Round the speakers? They're decagons right now..

- Add "DFI Street" to either the head of the guitar or the amps maybe?

:)

Thanks guys, ill hop right on it, though the decagon speakers were part of the programs fault. the sweep editior is not very good so ill just make them by hand. I would appreciate any other suggestions you have. :)

Guest berknip

Ok - still work in progress, (I'm having difficulty with radiosity and some of the materials - but should resolve that soon). I've completed the gargoyle which ended up harder than even I expected. I've incorporated the changes requested and I think I'll shrink the light pole a little.

DFI-SIGN3.jpg