DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest berknip

Just checking in - I will probably be posting images this and next weekend. Nothing more than a note to let you all know I haven't forgotten and am still working...

that microwave and guitar are really getting into the right areas of what I wanna see!!!

less cartoony and more realistic should be the goal!

(look at hte original toaster...the only reason you can really tell it is rendered and not real is the power cord was almost an afterthought and not done to the same standards as the toaster body itself)

Does anyone have any suggestions for my guitar, coffee pot, or sign? I've never really done anything like this before so i dont really know where to go with them (hence why i have so many posts in this thread)

Heres another verson from an alternate angle, it cuts off parts of the guitar but it shows almost all of the details i have put into it.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/carl...atlargealtr.jpg

Heres another verson from an alternate angle, it cuts off parts of the guitar but it shows almost all of the details i have put into it.

Cropping your last one a little tighter would be good, but I wouldn’t crop the guitar at all unless you are really going to crop it real tight, such as mine I posted back on page 21 of this thread, which was not any serious attempt at competing with the much better talent here at the Street. I was just fooling around.

Very nice render Evil. :)

Here is an idea to throw in your direction:

- place miniature DFI LanParty heads at locations 3, 5, 7, & 9 on the fretboard.

- place a double miniature DFI LanParty head at lcoation 12.

Some guitarists will actually have LEDs at those places. This is for them to keep their finger bearings if they are playing on a really dark stage, performance hall, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions for my guitar, coffee pot, or sign? I've never really done anything like this before so i dont really know where to go with them (hence why i have so many posts in this thread)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/carl...atlargealtr.jpg