DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

Thanks Ace. I did find that, but I use Paint Shop Pro, so I didn’t take a look at it, but might go ahead and look at it. PSP can do just about anything PS can do, but it’s me that’s the stumbling block. My photoshopping skills for this kind of stuff are lacking.

Fooling around on a rainy day. Same photo, different version. Kind of plain Jane now that I see it here. Oh well.

a>

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remember that there is such a thing as 'too much'

if you look back through this thread, someone else and I were discussing guitars, and we talked about what a guitar should look like, and I think someone even put up a picture that was sorta cool

guitars don't need watercooling...they just need to be Lanparty themed and look overclocked ;)

what you saying ? you cant tweek a guitar? :confused:

Ive just started rendering my work for today. Ive put in the wall of speakers, added some lighting, and put in a neon orange cord. The guitar isnt held up by a stand, its just floating in mid air, Ill make one tomarrow. Ill post a link to it below once it has finished. By the way does anyone know how to make 3d lightning? it would just be cool :rolleyes:

just remember that there is such a thing as 'too much'

if you look back through this thread, someone else and I were discussing guitars, and we talked about what a guitar should look like, and I think someone even put up a picture that was sorta cool

guitars don't need watercooling...they just need to be Lanparty themed and look overclocked ;)

well I was thinking as the cable being a power cable and he could also throw some electricity on the mobo. :D

the guitar cable needs some minor work where the cable is near the bottom it gets really thin like spaghetti.

Yeah i see that too. I had a better cord with a spiral protective wrap around it that i was going to use but it was just too hard to minipulate