DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest berknip

I'm not quite ready as I've been unable to work on mine for a couple of weeks. I'll try to wrap it up as soon as I can.

So are you getting ready to set a final deadline or are you just asking since there hasnt been any updates for a while? Right now im trying to finalize my projects and have been trying small deailed renders of focus points of my renders such as ace had suggested. heres one.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/carl...itardetail1.jpg

p.s. should I put "DFI-STREET" on the little thing that all the strings are bolted to (top center), im sorry but as I've said before I do not know guitars I just look at them.

I must say that the time that this has taken is annoying me. The long hours making small changes because it takes 20 minutes to make one change, the fact that I can only render an image a day, and then criticizing my own work then redoing it does irk me some. I guess if I plan to step into the world of 3d rendering I should expect this. I dont know about how others feel about this but it is starting to anoy me but you dont get the medal for running the marathon if you dont run it.

*I guess this was a rant*

lol, your angry is showing! Actualy, getting a faster computer was my entire perpose for joining in this contest and I totaly agree with you. Not a day goes by when I dont hit my case atleast once. But as I have seen some other members drop out of this contest due to frustration I will not.

Quick update, Ive added extra lighting, the skull, and an inscription on that thing saying dfi-street. As you can see in my sig, most of the little details are blured just to make the image small enough to fit with in this forums 50kb limit. Are the appliances going to be used in anything else other than sigs/avatars? because if not, then at some point details do not matter.

guitarawsome.jpg

upcloser.jpg

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

just a note, between all of the pictures I have made there are:

1223 objects

89 diffrent textures

1579229 points

3139528 facits

12 skulls

18 diffrent light sources

2 green neon tubes

11 instances of "DFI-Street"

5 Lan party logos

5 knobs

1 screen shot of the dfi-street home page

and one heavily caffinated pot of coffee

p.s. Like I said before there are alot of mistakes as seen in the second image but they just wont be seen.