An Open Letter from ExRoadie

red930

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading was the way for me to get a flawless build. I Read before i purchased to get an idea what components would play nice together and just like my NF-2 infinity things went smoothly. Research pays off when you are aiming for an extreme O/C.

• 1 year later...

very well said

I have learned a ton on here. I wish I would have found this before I bought my DFI board (and before it stopped working)

but I RMAd so all is well

I am a more respected member on a paintball forum and I can say it truly is annoying when people think they know everything. I pretty much stopped giving advice because people thought they knew more but they didn't

I like to keep an open mind here

Great thread!

I have always said "the more that I know, the more I find that I don't know". This has always kept me in the learning frame of mind.

When I began my quest to build my first rig from scratch approximately one year ago, this was the first forum that I joined. There is more than one reason for this, but the main one is the professionalism that I found. The fact that there is no mean-mouthing allowed, members or otherwise, is just one example.

Another reason I favor this forum is related to my post on "Cold boot". Most of the forums would have closed it long ago, but it is still out there to use as a learning tool. I know I certainly learned a bunch from all of you. Was I frustrated, yes --- but with all of your help I solved the problem.

I have learned more here than on any other forum! Hopefully, this forum will be here for many more moons.

I get the ominous feeling that someone is leaving us.:sad:

so true bro, so true, never ever expected to learn so much as I have, can I also give a shoutout to you veterans that put up with us newish guys asking the same questions you must have heard a thousand times and more, much appreciated support, thanks guys

Very Nice .. I agree and that is why I joined way back when I did for the AMD system I have. No Problems = No post from me .. Also prompted me to get the 975 board and I DID find out other have had the same issues that I had with it.

again very good Ex.