gordesky1

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

er...I meant so many brits in the forum in that thread to give avatars to, I ran out of originals and didn't want to recycle same avs to different users

canadians are the same way about hockey...they all hate each other's teams and if their team doesn't make it to the Stanley Cup, they can't even join collective fan forces and root for the one Canadian team that does make it (lots and lots of Canucks were hateful of Edmonton this year and rooted for them to lose)

Nothing wrong with that IMO... over here it is the same deal with football clubs: we hate each other, and if you don't then you actually are the weird one.

In Argentina, Buenos Aires to be exact, there are like 8 football clubs... all in the same city. From Boca Juniors, River Plate... to others I don't remember. Over there if you are a fan of more than one club, people say you are a fag... afeminado. LOL, well they are the weirdest fans, at least sometimes they are... its like loving a woman, and then another, and then another... I can only love one woman, and I know thats extreme if talking about your football, hockey, baseball team.

HG, you have one great forum over here... thanks :)

Lol the scots , welsh & northern irish are all busy shouting for the opposition not 4 england. The brits is split when it comes to footy:)

'Tis true. I've been doing work for a big company with a lot of globalization... we've got the bigscreen HDTV set up in the cafeteria, where everyone watches the World Cup matches on break and lunches... and the brits? MOSTLY for England.

England is my only team left in the mix this World Cup.

:)

Sorry for ask but my country is Mexico, I just study in USA thats why my poor english! and thats why I like Soccer. Thanks

Where exactly in Mexico you are from?

Also what team do you follow (please don't tell me Chivas, America or Tigres... :mad: ) hehe :P

Sorrento, This is a little off topic but your case in you sig is one of the coolest i've ever seen, my heart stopped lol.

p.s. I dont expect to ever get a sig because I usualy end up . off an admin or something.

Well my signature is 1 pixel above the rules... I need to shorten that image just to be on the safe side.

Also I am waiting for my new monitor... the Dell 24" 2407WFP, and I will show it ASAP as well as my G15 keyboard ;)

Well my signature is 1 pixel above the rules... I need to shorten that image just to be on the safe side.

Also I am waiting for my new monitor... the Dell 24" 2407WFP, and I will show it ASAP as well as my G15 keyboard ;)

650x200 is max...:confused: