help me pick a video card

1. MSI 6800GT

2. XFX 6800GT

i'm lean'n towards the msi one cause it has copper heatsink and fan speed controler......

any input would be nice...thanks :nod:

http://www.bfgtech.com/about_redux.html

BFG

24/7 FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

BFG Tech is the only NVIDIA-based graphic card supplier that has round-the-clock toll-free telephone and email technical support.

>> LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Other vendors may claim to have a “lifetime warranty”, but closer inspection of their policy reveals that “lifetime” is defined as products currently on the shelf and in production.

lol bfg wasn't one of the choices....ya i know about bfg and the life time waranty but its $100 more :(

i'm so poor right now :(

maybe i should wait a little more...see what you guys make'n me do now :)...i'm use'n a cheap butt pci video card right now

edith: AG i'm in canada man....and it sucks to see you guys play'n so little for your cards... the msi and xfx are the cheapest i can find here and that for $499 :(

anyone know where to get it cheaper in canada :)

didn't MSI bring out a 6800GT, that had crap specs, it was clocked slower or something or had less pipes? Rings a bell. Just ensure that it has the same specs. Keep in mind a Leadtek 6800GT, they are alse a great card for the $$$. The coller on them kicks butt, but is heavy and 1" high.

didn't MSI bring out a 6800GT, that had crap specs, it was clocked slower or something or had less pipes? Rings a bell. Just ensure that it has the same specs. Keep in mind a Leadtek 6800GT, they are alse a great card for the $$$. The coller on them kicks butt, but is heavy and 1" high.

ya i know about the msi spec thing but i emailed them and they said that was long time ago new ones are ok.....

hey the leadtek card you have is it loud...

good new is i found the leadtek for $499 too

so

new picks

1.leadtek 6800gt

2.msi 6800gt

thanks for the info guys

I would take the MSI.... HuuuuuuuuuGE bundle :rolleyes:

In fact, I took the MSI NX-6600GT-128 cause of this :nod:

Lifetime warranty on a videocard?!? You will have a hard time to sell it for a little 150$ cdn in 2 years. and I don't think you will keep it for even 5 years...

I bought a AIW9700Pro 2 years ago, it still under warranty for 3 full years and ppl are not even interested to buy it for 150$ canadian, Retail package and everything included :rolleyes: