• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What cind of bugs are you experiencing?

My problems with 628 beta:

1)Cannot Disable Virus Warning

2)Cannot Enable Quick Boot

3)Sometimes after trying to Enable Quick Boot or after a boot failure the system restarts setting fsb to 269 and HTT to 4x freezing the pc and forcing me to reset the bios via jumpers

with the original bios I could not install windows on a sata raid reboots afetr leading nvraid drivers.

with the 627 I did get the freazing with 4X Seting it to 3X solved the problem.

Shutting down sytem and powering up again caused fail safe to load does not happen with restart.

have not tested much the 628 yet but I did get the 269 HTT after I had set it to 300HTT and quik boot will turn it self off.

maybe we will get another bios tommarow.

What'going on in Taiwan?

Biosbuild for beginners or what.

3rd Bios and all are great ..

Sempron Support. Why?

Last DFI ever.

They make motherboards for dudes like you. By "They" I mean DELL.

bios 0628 build review with my sig.

1t still not an option

memclock at 200 still no post

anything over 235 htt in windows, regardless of multi, causes freeze

memtest still stable though at 275 x 10 multi

quick post can't be enabled

windows prime solid at default (2T) settings.

DFI bios guys -: please take your time

Angry: you taking a sebatical or something :shake:

Old Guy: you are doing a great job directing traffic

regards to all the beta testers out there.

remember: "the fun is in the chase" this applies equally to women, hunting and overclocking. (could also apply to fishing, but hell I hate it when I come home after a long day with a wet arse and no fish))

This sounds just like the Neo4 issue... Just for laughs try 1X for the HT Frequency....

I haven't had any issues with just leaving it at 3X. 2X does not work on my LP 754 nor the LP NF3939. One of the first things I tried just to see if it would work and that was with the original bios. Set it at 3 and forget it...

For those who haven't purchased a HSF yet, steer clear of the Zalman all copper unit. Put the 754 rig back together and the temps were easily 5-6c higher when priming. XP-90 was keeping my sempy at 54-55 load at 2528mhz while the Zalman is hitting 60-61c at 2300mhz, same voltage :eek:

I ordered an XP-120 so the sempy can have it's XP-90 back!!!

I am at this very minute trying to get the 628.bin funny bios pulled from beta downloads so that some unsuspecting user does not flash that thing. I forsee it might in fact corrupt bios in the long run if it is set to 240FSB but hands ME a 363FSB and then gawd knows what it is really trying to boot at.

LEAVE THE 628.bin bios ALONE...

My suggestion.

RGone...

For those who haven't purchased a HSF yet, steer clear of the Zalman all copper unit. Put the 754 rig back together and the temps were easily 5-6c higher when priming. XP-90 was keeping my sempy at 54-55 load at 2528mhz while the Zalman is hitting 60-61c at 2300mhz, same voltage :eek:

:( thats what i have