NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there,

i keep hearing ppl here say 50% reduction and weak drive in dram configuration.

when i suppost to use that??

any preformance drop o increase???

i using winbond utt now.

but i cant set to 50% reduction.

it wont post and keep beep.....beep.....

i kno is ram problem for that.

then i try 30% reduction, seen like ok but cant detact my raid.

finally 15% reduction is the 1 seen like working for me.

can some1 enlighten me?

711 really better for tight timing???

if yes i will give it a try o.

Guest bobyjo

The 711 bios was designed for better stability especially when using low latency memory. If you are using BH5 or simular memory this new bios would be a good upgrade for you.

Be sure you get your system up and running good before flashing any bios on the board.

The 711 bios was designed for better stability especially when using low latency memory. If you are using BH5 or simular memory this new bios would be a good upgrade for you.

Be sure you get your system up and running good before flashing any bios on the board.

no words :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

10x for all the reply.

now i just flash the 711.

i have a problem now.

on the screen where nvidia detacting the hdd,

a error msg show.

is about HAVE OPTION ROM CAN NOT BE INVOKE.

can show1 tell me how to remove this.

is this show i set up my raid wrongly???

another problem here,

don kno y it fail after i install my audio driver.

now i cant removed it from add/removed program.

error: 0x80040707

dll funtioncall crash: ISRT.VerGetFileVersion.

pls helpppppp

So im Ready for my first bios flash, im still on the 602.Everything is working good for now,exept for a little cold boot probleme and bios saving setting. So should i flash it to 705 or to 711?????

So im Ready for my first bios flash, im still on the 602.Everything is working good for now,exept for a little cold boot probleme and bios saving setting. So should i flash it to 705 or to 711?????

705/711 can be problematic with regard to saving changes on some systems. Some people have no problems saving and others do. Only one way to find out. I prefer 705 to 711 cuz I don't like that thay have reverted to the mystery number TREF used in NF3 250gb and NF4 Ultra D. Call the damn thing what it is instead of assigning some number derived from a frickin formula...mini rant ;) A64 tweaker is useless with regard to TREF right now and doesn't report properly what you have in the bios so unless yer a whiz kid that has a full understanding of what the numbers correlate to you're SOL......................

I prefer 705 to 711 cuz I don't like that thay have reverted to the mystery number TREF used in NF3 250gb and NF4 Ultra D. Call the damn thing what it is instead of assigning some number derived from a frickin formula

i threw a big fit until they finally changed it to the number system. It is better this way since most users here know the numbers instead of the 200(15.6us) crap. I've asked that all future bioses for LanParty/Infinity (overclocking) boards be left to the numbers instead of using the original. This is much more helpful for us in tech support.

There are a few charts that are around that you can use to decipher what the numbers are.

I've got a 3200+ Venice priming @ 266x100 right now so i think its finally going to be a decent board...other than the damn cpu voltage not reading correctly..

I've got a 3200+ Venice priming @ 266x100 right now so i think its finally going to be a decent board...other than the damn cpu voltage not reading correctly..

You said a few days ago that this wasn't a board you felt was worth investing in at that time. I'm most likely going to be picking one up in the next few days. Are you now feeling more confident in its abilities?

There are a few charts that are around that you can use to decipher what the numbers are.

Keyword "decipher"...I know why it was changed I just don't like it ;)

And that is one HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of an OC AG!!!!!!! 266X100 ya say???? heheheheheheheheheheheheeee. Wanna trade boards???? :D