Quality Comp Cases

I'm looking to buy a high quality computer case like a coolermaster wavemaster, silverstone, or lian li. Please tell me your opinion on which case you think is super durable and looks awesome. Include a link plz.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO you just can't beat Lian LI for quality (OK...I'm not alone), but they have a tendency to look plane.

If you tell us what you're looking for in a case: Full tower (22 inches and above), mid, (16 to 21.5) but God don't say SFF. :D

I like the looks of the Thermaltake Shark: Draw back is the mesh side panel, which allows free flow of air and dust.

Here's my list of case preferences: Quality aluminum chasis, lots in toolless internal drive cages, room for fans and more fans, top vent, front cover to hide mismatched drive bezel colors, motherboard tray for cases under 17.5 inches (big cases are easy to work ), tooless design (except I don't like the current line of expansion bay plastic pinchers). Windowed and easily access case door, no power supply (I want to choose my own) and good air flow.

Other things to look for: These are not concerns of mine, but other folks like 'em: Front bezel USB,IEEE and sound ports, sound proofing (Lian Li are great at this), lights, retractable feed, fanbus...what am I missing?

Man, I sure RGoned that! :D:D:D:sweat:

Guest burningrave101

I prefer mid-tower cases myself because full tower cases are too tall and take up too much room and most people dont even use half of the available 3.5" and 5.25" drive bays. I just bought a new Lian-Li V1000B and the quality is simply unmatched by other cases.