NF4 Hellfire Modded Bioses

Guest Hellfire_merged

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thoroughly thrashed it out last night. I liked it, using 2 512 xms3500. I had no problems with it and it was fine. I did switch back to the 510-2 because I found it to be slightly faster with the same tweaked settings and speed/voltages. The default setting for the Hell bios are quite loose and require adjusting. I was comparing with Pi at 266 to 267.16 x10 with yellow and orange slots, orange first. 510-2 was consistantly faster and even more stable at those speeds. FOR ME. Other rams and or setups will be different. ps.. thoroughly thrashing means at least 100 combinations of settings and speeds with A64 tweaker, ClockGen and running Super Pi. I ran an Aqua3 and that is all I cared about. Nothing about overall stability, I can do that anytime. I was only seeing how fast it could run Pi to a known set of parameters.

I have issues w 0510-2 and the hellfire one on my TMSP 3500 BH-5...

it can't work with interleave enable even on 200Mhz on orange slot...

never try on yellow slot as 0510-2 don't like my ram on yellow slot...no memtest #8 pass amd just freeze only..

thanks...but it only works from 220Mhz and above for your setting...

is just that it breaks what now i m doing is from ground up from basic timing....but who need 200Mhz while 220 is at touch :D

this ram just like tight and fast...not tight but 200 i think....

hello again,

good 2 see u now on NF4 . If u need guinee pig let me know. Now the question which is burning me for few weeks now. Do u think there could be a divider/htt limit within the DFI nf4 bios's?

This should be a quickly adopted bios from what I have seen. I am looking to push a 3000+ with AA4T TwinMOS as far as it will go. I am looking at using ~3.3vDIMM. I would like to see this at 1:1 if possible... I dunno.

Using the Hellfire Bios I have got a big jump in memory write speeds according to Everest at the same 10x310 :) ... not actually sure what type my memory is :confused:

Regards

Great bios, Hellfire :nod:

I flashed yesterday without hiccoughs... yellow slots really seem to work better than orange ones.

Keep it up, mate :D

Ain't gaming stable for me though, no matter what config and bios settings. Does not seem to really like my Corsair BH-5 sticks...

Gone back to 510-3 (-3 been the best version for me ever) and can play games as usual, same settings as Hellfire bios^^

Maybe you can create an excellent modded bios based on -3 as well!? :D

Cheers, SAE