The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

You need to replace the default Data File with the posted Data files. Do NOT use configuration wizard.

I must be blind or daft but ... what posted data files :confused: ? I don't see a link for that.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is true, i forgot to mention that my card wasn't abel to report its temp to any prg even Coolbits2 except the Winfox

so i edited its bios and enabled the tmep reading ( yes this trick wrks for 6600GT and 6600 )

so every 6600 series user who can't get MBM5 to read his vga's temp , please try to update ur vga bios and see it if will work or not

i used winfox also to flash the bios cause i hate using Dos :)

@NEC (and anybody else who doesn't see temps with 6600gt):

This should be interesting for you to read

http://www.ocia.net/articles/tempmonitoring/page1.shtml

There might be easyer way to this with one of the bios editor (nVidia bios editir or NiBiTor maybe?) - I saw something a while ago...

Oh, I was trying to make a DOS bootable floppy disk with a CD, hehe, let's see about this Winfox.

/edit: found it on eMule . . . 22.4MB ? it's not just a BIOS flash utility, right ?

Oh, I was trying to make a DOS bootable floppy disk with a CD, hehe, let's see about this Winfox.

/edit: found it on eMule . . . 22.4MB ? it's not just a BIOS flash utility, right ?

no it is not and it is specific to leadtek cards but some users with other brands reported that it worked with them

u can get it form leadtek homepage which will be faster than P2P

@ _xhp_ or anyone else using his plugin,

When you set sensors 22&23 to monitor GPU and Mem clock speeds is there a way to get the dashboard widgets to show MHz instead of Degrees C?

I would realy do the bootable floppy flash - it is leadtek app so don't use it with MSI to flash a bios, it could work, or it could result in unpredictable consequences...

@ _xhp_ or anyone else using his plugin,

When you set sensors 22&23 to monitor GPU and Mem clock speeds is there a way to get the dashboard widgets to show MHz instead of Degrees C?

Unfortunatly, no. I use OSD and short script version ("T22V Mhz") so I see Mhz instead of C...

I would realy do the bootable floppy flash - it is leadtek app so don't use it with MSI to flash a bios, it could work, or it could result in unpredictable consequences...

Yes, I was going to use Winfox just to see if it shows something new (and perhaps extract the BIOS). However, to boot with, CD and floppy are the same, right ?

I went to the MBM5 site and haven't seen it posted here, but how do I add the other fans from my NF4 SLI-DR m/b to it's list? I have 4 fans besides the CPU and chipset fan. I needed to use a converter get power to my last fan.

If I understand your question. You should see four (0-3) fans in the system properties. 0 thru 2 should give readings from CPU header, PWMIC and chipset. The fourth give no reading. Only 3 headers are monitored on that board.

Elaborate on "converter".

By converter, I meant a power connector converter. There are 5 fan connecters on the m/b. One is taken up by the CPU fan, one by the chipset fan. I would like to monitor the other 3.

OK, I just saw in the d/l documentation that only 3 are monitored. Thanks.