Your Dream Car?

Guest nytmare_merged

I own my dream Car. Dodge Dakota RT. 360+ Ftlbs of torque to the rear wheels in a compact reg. cab pickup. Huals everything, including major butt.

I am proud that I was able to purchase, maintain, insure and gas this tuck by myself at the age of 17.

Check out my cardomain, http://www.cardomain.com/id/99blackrtrc

for those too lazy to check, here are some pics.

610085_35_full.jpg

610085_17_full.jpg

610085_10_full.jpg

610085_15_full.jpg

I'm going to Cecil raceway this Sat the 20th. Its in MD. Anyone want to join/race me?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream car is a dream bike. And I already own it... thus the screen name.

I have a 2000 Yamaha YZF R1. 375lbs dry weight 140 rear wheel horse. The bike does over 100MPH in 1st gear and will lift the front wheel off the ground at 90MPH. This thing is sweet.

The user, Gixxer, knows where I am coming from. I spent 10K to get the same kind of performance you might be able to get for $500,000.00 plus, cars can't wheelie for sh!t and they lean the wrong way!

To answer the thread though, I wouldn't mind an S2000 or a new 350Z in copper. :D

Hey Black - I'm in Essington, where in Philly are ya?? We should get together Bro!!

Originally posted by Angry_Games

a 240mph car? where the hell would I drive it and get the most enjoyment out of it?

I have 190 MPH motorcycle... It's seen 176 a handful of times on the track... It's not the top speed of the vehicle that makes insanely fast cars/bikes fun, it's the acceleration. Anyone can go fast in a straight line (Discounting good launches, quick reaction times... the things that make a good drag racer - those are true skills). But hitting a vehicle's top speed takes nothing... if anything it takes stupidity to do it on the street. However - not everyone can ride a wheelie for 3 miles... or man handle the curves... Or rear steer a car in a tight corner. I have more fun on my R1 at 45 MPH with my knee on the ground than I ever did at 120 on the highway... Unless that was 120 with my front wheel in there air :D

Originally posted by janolle

That HKS Skyline actually does :(

W00t even better.

Yeah my sisters dad has just got the new Subaru Impreza, the newest version of 22B. Apparantly it has 330Bhp stock. He's chipped it and put some expensive super grippy tyres on it and my god it flies. We got 170Mph out of it and the thing doesnt even wheelspin, but he doesnt floor it straight away. you could probably get whiplash if you dont know he's gonna floor it.

Chris.y2k :

I am in Broomall PA, it is in the suburbs west of phill, right off 476. Feel free to join me at cecil county dragway in cecil MD on the 20th gates open at 8am. It is the anual NE Dakota RT Owners meet, but we didnt rent the track, we are just invading a test and tune. Should be about 30 RTs there. I would love to see that bike take a pass at the 1320. We are having a dyno day at excotic motorsports (in pa, I ferget where) on the 21st. 40 bucks for 4 passes with wideband o2 monitoring, if you have a car youd wanna put on the rollers. check them out at

http://xoticmotorsports.com/

Got any pics of that bike?

Originally posted by Black99RT

Chris.y2k :

I am in Broomall PA, it is in the suburbs west of phill, right off 476. Feel free to join me at cecil county dragway in cecil MD on the 20th gates open at 8am. It is the anual NE Dakota RT Owners meet, but we didnt rent the track, we are just invading a test and tune. Should be about 30 RTs there. I would love to see that bike take a pass at the 1320. We are having a dyno day at excotic motorsports (in pa, I ferget where) on the 21st. 40 bucks for 4 passes with wideband o2 monitoring, if you have a car youd wanna put on the rollers. check them out at

http://xoticmotorsports.com/

Got any pics of that bike?

I live right by the Lagoon near Philly... Right down 476 (The Blue Route) to I95 North, second exit (9A Essington Exit)...

I used to live in West Chester - grew up there... Let's see do you know Wendy Martin or Holly... Something or other... or Ange and Dina.... or Krista Smith??? I know quite a few gals out that way.

I have better than pictures... how about a couple of wheelie and stoppie videos hosted my FTP server.

Anyone who is interested PM your desire login and password and I will give you the IP address once I have your info entered.

Originally posted by Rickikaye69

HKS Skyline R34 :D

HKS-1.jpg

9 sec quarter mile, 1153BHP and road legal.

0-100 4 secs

That's an R32 :O

I want an R34 GT-R V-Spec, but with a more reasonable setup, maybe something in the region of 450bhp, because while those 1000+ bhp Skylines are very much real, you have to rev the damn things so high to get the power out of them that the engine'll be knackered in a year's normal driving, and if you set the boost to kick in lower you basically loose all the power with a big turbine like that.

gtrr34_03.jpg

I'd keep the looks completely stock, because I'm not big on rice, I just like the cars :D