• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nytmare
Originally posted by Dr. Righteous

My dream car.

Oil school of course. Had one of these, but had to sell it. :(

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

my dream IS for a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry

im in the phase of life where there's more important things to spend my money on than a 68 Mustang or 67 Charger etc.

and I'm also in the phase of life where I realize gas is insanely expensive and our reliance on oil is a big problem for us so I try to conserve as much as possible ;)

no im not a tree hugger either. im just a practical realist heh.

a 240mph car? where the hell would I drive it and get the most enjoyment out of it?

Originally posted by Angry_Games

a 240mph car? where the hell would I drive it and get the most enjoyment out of it?

Dam good point, all cars that fast are good for 2 dam things......tickets and jail.

normally i'd use a car like that to pick up broads (heh, momma loves that term) but you know...got a woman...trouble comes from picking up women in your car when you already got a woman in your car...

dont mean to be a thread spoiler

so

ill tell you if i wasnt such a hippy do-gooder...

id get one of these:

combine_harvest.jpg

and enter the redneck Combine/Harvester Destruction Derby and yeeeeeeeeee-haw I'd go busting up Farmer John (Viper John's brother-in-law from Kansas) and his stupid John Deer (no relation to the John's) heh

cdd22.jpg

VROOOOOM VRROOOOOM SCCCCREEEEEEEEECH SMASH SMASH SMASH WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH W00000000T!!!!