Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

Guest Hellfire

Basicly the warm boots, lan drops, and sound dropping is due to the 6/19 bios not the RS that were inserted or the other modifications made to this bios, but the bios currently in testing should fix all those problems with the stock 6/19 bios, if you are not having these problems the patch will not affect how your system runs in any way. Cheers:D

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

for me the only bios that alllow me to reach 255 fsb is 24NIC31

evrey other is giving me restarts and locked system

i ve tried all the hellfire bioses they work the same as the others and ofcoure 100% better than the original 619

the bnios with romsit table 12/18 is absolute disaster for me cold worm even at default speed

the bios with 1-31 is good it is stable but can`t overcklok as much as 24NIC31 it lockes and resarts my sistem at 255. as for the shut down temperature it is working only for the socket temperature and not monitoring theone in the cpu i ve tried it at 60 degr. and it shutdown but only when the socket temp reached 60degr.

so if someone can make a bios the same as 24NIC31 but with the additional ram settings i will apreciate it

:D

Guest Hellfire

BTW the bios with these patches/fixes will come in two flavors the 1/31 romsip and the 1/21, which is one of my favorites

Guest Spartacus
Originally posted by Hellfire

The patch I'm working on should also fix the the sound drop out as well as the lan drop out. The patch is currently in testing with a friend with the LanParty. He used to get lan drop outs with the 6/19 bios but with the patch he hasnt had the lan drop out on him since he started testing it 1 hour ago. I've also fixed the warm boot issue on the 6/19 bios as well but I'm not exactly sure it is working 100% but it does seem to get rid of 80% of my warm boots on my system. :nod: :nod: :nod: I'll probably be releasing this bios sometime this week if all goes well.

Hellfire

Truly impressive Hellfire!

Any clues to tell us about the nature of the problem?

Thanks for your work on this.

I'm definately watching for release day on this one! :)

Originally posted by RGone

:D :D There is not time for me to become as good as those already fooling with the modding at this time, so instead let me merely continue in my line of ignorance then. Ok?

When I see table 5/6 as MNO and PQR>my mind says that they should be equal but A_M_D says not so as there is a bit difference. That bit differnce is telling the bios to again check user set speed. I said brainstorming.

So maybe then just remove 6 of the 8 and see if it recompiles and I will flash it? I don't think that is sound reasoning after a thought or two. Ok maybe A_M_D can try the swap I suggested and I will still to flash it>even if tictac has tried it and it did not work for you SAE?

hehe, supa-mod :D

Do you wanna crush your bios saviour with Tictac's bios? :nod: I'd send it to ya (in case you want PM me or email) ;):D

Originally posted by uwackme

I guess I should POP 1/21 in to see if the sound dropout vanishes.

Im on Hell 6/19-131 now, no change, works great but the sound will cease in Farcry after an hour or so of beating the piss out of it... online or single player. Lan is 100%, never an issue. Online Farcry and AArmy both beat the crap out of the lan, and never a glitch, and AArmy never drops sound either.

Dropping to 230Mhz x10/10.5/11 also stops the sound dropout.

Funny thing is, the NF7-S at 245Mhz x10 has NEVER had an issue with lan/sound dropout of any kind. The principle differences are BIOS and also the fact that DFI has a seperate Vdd-sb supply, set to 1.675V I believe.... just a thought. I do remember reading a blip on AMDMB or Xtreme about a SB Vdd mod that cleared up sound/lan drop issues for someone. I will have to try out the mod just out of curiousity. The NF7 runs Vdd to both NB and SB, so you Vmod Vdd to 1.8V and both chips get it (which is my NF7).

Lots of good info, nice to see everyone working so hard on solutions, great community effort!!

uwackme, pal, The SB vdd mod did nothing to me... I even tried it upto 1.85V. Seems to be related to the certain CPU as well (APIC)... so maybe no gain for CPU's with already maxed APIC units (okay, you don't do 265+ ;) )

aha the classical xploading thread occurence

hehehee

this thing has just took off, must be all the different tongues powering this fusion :) Been amiss for a few days (darn thesis) need to catch up with the 'gang'.

uwackme,

I hear what u saying but I am on a lone network here connected straight to the router. And the problems I been getting if they were a 'stray' component would mean that all the HO's Ive had displaying these symptoms would be suffering from the same 'defect'.

Nope as seemingly is to be proved, something us peeps who suffer from 'LAN dropout' (man i got a new phrase tis all mine :shake: heheheh) it all down to bios.

RGone,

dude you need 2 chuck some happy stuff over to me, am in well need of some of that light u possess :) I know u want the 'LAN droput' u will never be one of the 1/21 posse unless u experiece the dropout. You know u want it :D

Sparty,

Another member of the 1/21 gang, hopefully to merge into a 6/19 fused 1/21 bios gang, thanxs to the magic spells of da man hellfire :). There must be some serious reason why OSCAR did not decide to base newer bios' on this beaut, i cant understand y, but 1/21 is the rock bios, for me at least

AdvModDev,

dude,

You no the pain we suffer ;), ive never hard hardlock from 'LAN dropout' be4 that is harsh. Thanxs for taking the time to explain what u have, some day I will understand the gibberish but not right now

S.F.F.U,

man whenever i c this i just think off STFU, lol, not that I would say that to you but is a funny thought. Maybe RGone could rename you Simply TRUE Frigeration User, bud ;) heeheheheehe S.T.F.U = SAE

:nod:

Hellfire,

you da man, u gonna give me back my tweak timings, ill be able to get back to my attempts of 240x11.5 settings, got a new PSU here. U need to fire me a bios over here I am the guinea pig for this bios, i need my fix :)

Man if u get this sorted I owes u bigtime, who needs OSCAR when we got HELLFIRE (no offence to OSCAR but he aint part of this gang :)).

Ok think ive said my thing, waiting on this thread.......

mong

Originally posted by mongoled

S.F.F.U,

man whenever i c this i just think off STFU, lol, not that I would say that to you but is a funny thought. Maybe RGone could rename you Simply TRUE Frigeration User, bud ;) heeheheheehe S.T.F.U = SAE

:nod:

LOL

Whatever you want ;)

:D about this purely hi-jinked thread is the information in it. I never saw so much being addressed in one thread lately. So much forging in the fire as it were.

I have not had much fun since I left the Abit forum and really was amazed at the somberness of the DFI forum when I first attended. But deeyam if I don't think we get more done while having some fun. Oh hale that could be jus a MS red-nake fur you but it does now bring a smile to my face at least 40% more of the time.

I mean everytime I see mong; I think bong. Sorry man!!! SAE just flat @ss trips me out cause I know he really not SAE but the S.F.F.U. "king" in disguise. HEhehehehehe. Uwackme=ROTFLMAO from jus the thought. HellFar= you deeyam rat he smokin. Soundx98=the dancing exorcist of all NF2 gremlins, jus dial GO Ghost after 12AM each evening. Hehehehehe. AdModDev=AMD and when I see that I have to have another laff or two.

I mean this is a bunch of rokin and rollin but oh sO talented group. I jus proud to hang the fringes and larn me a thang or three. Hehehehe.

Me shorely is RGone...1ster>:nod: