Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the difference that I got, readings in the bios, when I replaced my antec 400 that came with the case and installed the Fortron.

Was:

+3.3, 3.20-3.28

+5, 4.95-4.99

+12, 11.85-11.97

-12, 12.69-12.77

vBat, 3.08-3.24

5vsb, 4.92-4.94

Fortron Stock:

+3.3, 3.28-3.30

+5, 5.08-5.16

+12, -(12.03-12.09)

VBat, 3.08-3.21

5vbs, 5.05-5.11

I didn't have a multimeter at the time, but even with the normal flux in the readings there was a substantial difference and was finally to be able to get Prime to run 8hrs. plus.

First I was able to get my first toaster @ 10.5x240, then after geting the rails up a bit more was able to get toasted @ 10x250.

Now I'm running all the time @10.5x 245-250 prety darn stable with the right settings.

I LOVE MY FORTRON.......Running six fans, and all thats in my sig. I seldom get readings below 12 on +12 rail, (except in Prime), and everything else is prety solid.......All the difference in the world!

Go for it! At that price it's hard to beat!

Oldfaht

PM me when you're ready to mess with the pots and I'll give ya the run down, they are very sensitive and one must be careful!

Forgive me for being off topic also.. But I have a suggestion..

There should be a seperate thread for when Hellfire or anyone makes a modded bios.. It will help new comers when they wana read about a current modded bios.. And I think it will help the modders also.. This way they can look over one thread for one bios to see how its doing.. This thread has over 500 replies.. ;)

I created a Boot DOS disk...then I copied AWDFLASH and Hellfire 3EG-REV3 in the floppy...then I launched AWDFLASH...but the file name of the image was too long...so I renamed it as 8 chars...then I launched it in AWDFLASH but it stops during the pre-flashing...and I don't know why! a green message appears at the end of the screen "this BIOS image is only for nforce chipsets"...sigh...can someone help me please?