Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

Ok.. I abandoned my favorite 1-31 for the rev3 with 1-21. I have no real gains other than I can set Vcore to 1.975 which allows me some more cpu speed as 2.00V locks my system. So some gains in overall performance, not in fsb.

My system locks on 265 every time.. dunno what it is yet. I will try some other biosses of Hellfire. Nice work.

Took the number 2 spot on AXP yesterday using rev3 bios:

http://www.fewture.cistron.nl/45.73_3044_264.JPG

My m8 SAE is still a long way. I can get closer, but catching him is another story.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hellfire

THE NEW 8KA BIOS!!!

Its been a while since I've released a bios so here goes, many things have been changed in this bios. Also instead of the voltages being set to Auto, I have disabled that to show the real default voltage that the board is booting at. ;) I also set most of the important things for the common overclocker in the bios for you all. The romsip used in this bios is a heavily modified verison of the 1/21 romsip, rebadged to the HF'S MDP RS. Well good luck trying out these bioses.

PLEASE USE THESE BIOSES WITH CAUTION AS I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR BOARDS. :)

Rev1 was used in testing stage by our great bios testers and was further modified for increased performance.

Things included on the 8KA Rev.2 bios are:

- Hellfire's MDP Romsip -- Based off the 1/21 Romsip

- L12 mod built-in

- Cpu Interface Optimised

- Included option to change CPU Warning Tempurature

- Included option to change Shutdown Temperature

- Cured some warm boots problems

- Changed SATA bios from 5.0.39 to 5.1.27 (Modified By Me To Work With Mobo)

- Many Things Set In Bios For Overclockers In Mind ;)

- No more Auto on many Voltage Options, Displays default voltage instead.

Hellfire's 8KA Rev. #2 Bios for Infinity

The mods on the LanParty 8KA Rev.2 bios are:

- Hellfire's MDP Romsip -- Based off the 1/21 Romsip

- L12 mod built-in

- Cpu Interface Optimised

- Included option to change CPU Warning Tempurature

- Included option to change Shutdown Temperature

- Cured some warm boots problems

- Changed SATA bios from 5.0.39 to 5.1.27 (Modified By Me To Work With Mobo)

- Many Things Set In Bios For Overclockers In Mind ;)

- No more Auto on many Voltage Options, Displays default voltage instead.

- Remove Lanparty Boot Logo

Hellfire's 8KA Rev. #2 Bios for LanParty

ENJOY!!!!!!

BTW...

Big Thanks to SAE and Sound98x for testing Rev. 1. :)

Originally posted by Hellfire

THE NEW 8KA BIOS!!!

Its been a while since I've released a bios so here goes, many things have been changed in this bios. Also instead of the voltages being set to Auto, I have disabled that to show the real default voltage that the board is booting at. ;) I also set most of the important things for the common overclocker in the bios for you all. The romsip used in this bios is a heavily modified verison of the 1/21 romsip, rebadged to the HF'S MDP RS. Well good luck trying out these bioses.

ENJOY!!!!!!

BTW...

Big Thanks to SAE and Sound98x for testing Rev. 1. :)

Is this romsip kin to the one in your rev #3 bios? Is it optimized for 256 or 512 dimms and/or for a specific chip type? I'm getting really great results with your rev #3, I didn't think there would be much room for improvement... but here we are. :)

Thank you for your efforts to make these boards even better!Cheers to SAE and Sound98x as well for their boldness and adventurous spirit.

Guest Hellfire
Originally posted by FlyingHamster

sweet.

just curious, but what happend to 3EG rev 4? did this replace/outperform it?

New generation of Romsip, yes this version outperformed the old rev4 so we scrapped it, now its all about the 8ka bios ;)

Originally posted by G00s3

Is this romsip kin to the one in your rev #3 bios? Is it optimized for 256 or 512 dimms and/or for a specific chip type? I'm getting really great results with your rev #3, I didn't think there would be much room for improvement... but here we are. :)

Thank you for your efforts to make these boards even better!Cheers to SAE and Sound98x as well for their boldness and adventurous spirit.

Optimized for 256MB modules like the Rev.3 bios, since I now have Twinmos 256 x 2 BH-5 Modules. :)

Good Luck and Happy Overclocking,

Hellfire

1 question about the new bios i have both the mushkin ram on my sig and 256x2 khx3200 bh5 ram but i use the mushkin for normal oc/daily use could the 8ka rev 2 have any problems w 512mb modules or it just work better w 256 modules

and :P any chances of a 512mb Optimized bios ?