Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... I thought I'd be the next to post up some pics here for everyone, so here goes. These are 1024 x 768 so I am only posting links...

Here is one of my daughter climbing on our gate to prevent her from getting in the kitchen (its only a matter of time before its totally ineffective):

http://img312.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skygate2wx.jpg

Here is one of my wife and daughter on the futon, wife intent on the laptop, kid intent on her juice:

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=i...ynschyler5o.jpg

Here is one of me staring at my wife on her laptop while sitting on the futon:

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nateposin3wa.jpg

I'll post some more when I get them... Until then, enjoy... :cool:

OMG how do u ride those tiny bikes! ive always wondered, is it harder than regular size bikes? and on that pic i woudl be flat on the asphalt the next second if that was me.........

Those aren't tinny bikes, those are giants riding them :tooth:

Oh no you didn't go there....

I thought about posting that and decided nah! LOL

Hehe, I was waiting to be in the right mood and for someone to post a coment on these incredible bikes.

Thats a huge/tinny hobbie you guys have there Rockn-Z-Boxn :)

Guest LithoTech

Meh, Love pic threads! This one is a doozey! 27 pages, and I have posts per page set to maximum!

Nub to DFI, LP, Street, and only a passing knowledge of overclocking. But I'm always learning, and now I got some hardware that can do it well. :)

Nice to see a broad range of age here, I don't feel so old. :nod:

Lifelong gamer, was hooked way before Pong hit the bowling alleys and poolhalls. Pinball and Pool were my arena's. Once video really took over, it wasn't long before I had a computer in home, and no need to pay at arcades anymore. ;)

Been hanging out with these guys for years, buncha crusty old gamers -- www.cofr.net & www.cofrbbs.net -- some nasty bad habits rubbed off them onto me, like WoW, BF2, HL2, and a bunch of older stuff that was cured years ago.

Meh:

falconise.jpg

My baby:

lpdesk.jpg

lpangle.jpg

lpram.jpg

lpduct1.jpg

lplite1.jpg

Snuh? Whats more important? Pics of uglay ol' me, or sweet bliss LanParty? :rolleyes:

can you say CLEAN FREAK, LOL nice and sparkly, what's your secret? Jealous, I need a "clean room"

Hehe, and I was going to say "this is a post a pic of yourself, not your system" but to be honest his system is a better view :tooth:

Great pics Litho, hehe even yours... where was that taken btw??