Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i don't eat sweets.... about the only thing i eat that has chocolate in it would be brownies..... yummy ...altho i've only made them once, i always get my guy, at the time, to make them for me. lol. altho i could handle whipping up a nice batch of brownies with some chocolate frosting on top if the mood hits me. :) mostly i'll just buy a cupcake or something at the grocery store, hehe.

TGM

I find it funny that a couple of people in the last couple pages of this thread I know personally, and the written word isn't them. TGM, although we have had our differences and your technical posts bore the hell out of me you are always the same, I'll give you that and that's the way it should be.. I'm the bastard no matter where I am..:)

jeez wtf happened on here.

i read the dilbert cartoon and TGM post and lmao why did people get offended?

im so confused, i thought maybe cross culture and country humour differences but its not even that.

we get dilbert in the CA magazine each tuesday and it never fails to make me laugh.

and my 2 pence worth is this, just because ur post with anonimity on a forum doesn't mean u stop respecting people that ur conversing with. we should treat each other the same way we would if we were face to face.

can we get this thread back on track now?

Well said... however, this thread has become very interesting to read ;)

TGM had the right to respond... and that Dilbert cartoon was funny; btw, "battlestar galactica"?? Were they talking about the one with the dude from Bonanza??? :confused:

LOL :shake:

/Edit, I finally understood Grease Monkey's post... it was edited by ExRoadie. For a second I thougth he was quoting ExRoadie, and I was think "NO WAY!!!" :)

There is a later battlestar galactica too the first year wasnt too bad check t our if you get a chance.

"RollingStone calls it the best series ever!"... it was sarcasm Joe, I know it well :D

Btw, he who thinks women are not smart or intelligent doesn't probably know more than one woman. I know a couple that are plain dumb, indeed... but I know twice as many men who are even dumber... and the more smart/intelligent of all my friends happens to be a woman, and she says I am smarter; not only smarter/intelligent but also modest... I tell you, she is way ahead of me :sweat:

I think intelligent women are very sexy. Definately earns points in my book.

My last GF graduated Law School, traveled the world, came back and got her LLM, now she is working on an MBA. She was what I call "wicked smart" but it didn't work out because I wanted to head down a path of marriage and kids and she wants to continue to work, travel, and goto school.

Getting back on track....

It sounds like TGM is very intelligent and that is bound to intimidate a few of the men on these forums.

Another thing, the more intelligent women tend to take care of themselves and are often attractive physically.

Now if I can only meet a women that can crack Root with a single blink of her eyelashes. :P

Whoa! Sorry if I stirred up a hornet's nest!

Actually, I have found 99% of the guys on DFI forum to be perfect gentleman.

Women should not have to pretend they're dumb to get a guy. Humility is important, but any guy that needs a girl with a tilted head and vacuous grin to feel smart or important is a loser.

I admit I get a little glazed over when the hubby talks about setting the bios to niner niner to get a front side bus of niner niner, and the voltage this and the RAM that. He gets equally glazed when I am too detailed talking about my job. The key is that we appreciate each other for who we are.

TGM, I'm sure you will find a guy who will appreciate your intelligence, whether or not he understands computers.

And KaollaSue, I'm sure you will find an intelligent gal who wants to make babies with you. Having kids is one of the smartest things I have ever done.

Whoa! Sorry if I stirred up a hornet's nest!

Actually, I have found 99% of the guys on DFI forum to be perfect gentleman.

Women should not have to pretend they're dumb to get a guy. Humility is important, but any guy that needs a girl with a tilted head and vacuous grin to feel smart or important is a loser.

I admit I get a little glazed over when the hubby talks about setting the bios to niner niner to get a front side bus of niner niner, and the voltage this and the RAM that. He gets equally glazed when I am too detailed talking about my job. The key is that we appreciate each other for who we are.

TGM, I'm sure you will find a guy who will appreciate your intelligence, whether or not he understands computers.

And KaollaSue, I'm sure you will find an intelligent gal who wants to make babies with you. Having kids is one of the smartest things I have ever done.

why do people think i'm not dating? this is starting to get confusing, lol.

i'm dating a very nice guy whom i've known for about 5 years now, i met him in another forum. it's not serious as he lives in Cananda and he's 8 hours away from me. actually he just signed up to this forum, i guess to check up on me, lol, as CrazyCanuk777. he's a great guy, just the distance is killing it right now. i plan to go stay with him soon for about a month or two. thats what i was talking about earlier in this thread about wanting to try living outside of the states to get a better perspective on live in the US.

also, from time to time, i'll go out and flirt my butt of, maybe make out, and just have a fun evening. i'm not really interrested in getting back into another serious relation after my last 5 year relationship. i want to work on myself now. so i date several people just to have some fun and a night out. :)

TGM

let's all just remember that the more we try to convince someone how smart we are usually is a way of hiding just how unintelligent we really are

smart people are like ninjas

ninjas don't have to tell everyone that will listen they are a ninja

they know they are a ninja

they know they can kill you so fast that it would seem like time shifting

ninja have no need to brag about how fast they can kill someone

so keep that in mind the next time you repeatedly try to convince someone how good/smart/beautiful you are...