Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the great Wisconsin fresh air and "healthy" drinking water...

I have no idea how he does it. I think he just doean't eat that much else.

What kind of a job does he have? If he does physical labour such as brick laying then I can understand eating like that. And he probably has a good metabolism that can handle it.

oh, if you think he was healthy thru that month mcdonalds fast food, you must see the movie. i think he was only a week in and he was puking trying to eat it.

i only go for my fave fast foods about 3~5 times a month, sometimes i'll go the whole month w/o eating fast food. that's usually at the beginning part of the month when i have money for groceries. :)

TGM

Edit: oic, thought you were talking about the fast food movie guy. sorry

Not sure if this is wise... but here its me, around 8 months ago (and 6 kg bigger than now) in the small town of Real de Catorce; this is where the movie The Mexican was filmed (really bad movie, really great little town btw):

After eating pizza at one of many italian restaurants (no wonder I was heavy)

p42300327ns.jpg

With my two nieces in the hotel's terrace, the scene in the back are clouds... Real de Catorce is at 2800 m ASL

p42400542ny.jpg

And last but not least BORIS, in my former garden table (he broke it)

p32000068wl.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Your future network admin of a large corporation.

Already in my second semester of CISCO networking, and doing side jobs for my dad programming. 10th grade.

Just started learning basic router configuration, etc.

Edit: It just dawned on my that most everyone could have went to highschool with my dad.

p32000068wl.jpg

BORIS! off the table *naughty doggie* lol

Sorrento, so you're a dog person? do you have other pets? i have an awesome cuddly sweet cockatiel named butters b/c her feathers ressemble swirls of butter; she's a latinos cockatiel. and i love my :cat: pearl, she's the most social cat i know. when i first met her, she jumped right up in my lap, then put her head up against mine and started purring and rubbing against me. it was soo c00l that i just had to have her. :)

TGM