Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be Michigan and Superior, right? That's cool, living on the beach.
no, i live in SW Michigan in the lower peninsula; just about 45mins southwest of Grand Rapids if you know of that city.

There used to be a lot more farm land here, in fact about a hundred years ago I think this whole area was farmland as well. Could've been longer ago, though. What's weird is that in the midst of the closely knit housing around here, there is one house on Latta Rd that looks like a farm. There's tons of land (relatively) and the house looks like a barn. And it's like right in the middle of everywhere (as opposed to the middle of nowhere) so I have no idea what it's all about. You can see what I'm talking about on Google maps probably.
yah, cult house! :eek2:

lol j/k

TGM

oh, i found two of those webcam pix.....

<<< showing off my long hair >>>

long_hair.jpg

hehe, here's one of me that's completely candid. i was itching my nose with the end of my headset mic boom while i was camming a friend who thought it was sooo funny, lol. look at my eyes! lmao

<<< gotta itch, so itch it! >>>

steph.jpg

Stephanie

lol, no, that's North West. i'm in Muskegon. :)

we call ourselves Ske-town, then there's GR, K-Zoo, Big D ....funny nick names :)

TGM

We don't even have any good nicknames here. Ra-cha-cha is the best I've heard and I personally think it's lame. :P

Here's another pic of me, taken from a slightly higher altitude:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/akai-...aerialphoto.jpg

lol

Those lines show my walking routes, the red line is my usual route and the yellow line is my record. The former is eight miles while the latter is 15. I did that one at night time, I left at like 12:30 and got back around 4 AM. Couldn't even get the whole route onto the pic but you get the ieda. That sort of thing is like cooling a processor with liquid nitrogen so that you can overclock it to eight times its original frequency - you only do it once, it's useless for anything other than bragging rights, and you pay for it. Trust me. :P

oh, i found two of those webcam pix.....

<<< showing off my long hair >>>

long_hair.jpg

hehe, here's one of me that's completely candid. i was itching my nose with the end of my headset mic boom while i was camming a friend who thought it was sooo funny, lol. look at my eyes! lmao

<<< gotta itch, so itch it! >>>

steph.jpg

Stephanie

Septem approved. :nod: