Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm seeing, in these pictures and how they speak to me, is a bunch of nice guys ..some pretty darn cute ones too ;). some still are the momma boy type with action figure collections, but that's still c00l with me b/c they are nice people. especially since they usually don't have an attitude trying to prove something to everyone.

Aww thank you :nod: I try to be as nice and as cute as possible :D

I have an action figure collection and I'm not a momma's boy D:

My room is blown apart because I'm cleaning but as soon as I find my card reader I'll upload a picture of my collection :P

(ok, so not technically action figures, they're models)

Alright alright, I'm addicted to facebook too.

http://facebook.com/p.php?id=185102612&l=d232a954dc

I didn't want to get on, but I let some girls at work set it up for me...then I had to fix all the crap they put in there. I still have to check it once in a while, they have my password so they change stuff around when I'm not looking...

And now I'm on there every day....*sigh* it's almost as bad as the street...

well besides TGM, there's...momma, who everyone knows is stuck to me (like white on rice), and then there's "The Wife", who belongs to someone here but I never did find out exactly who...and then theres...dunno...

I have been married for over three years.. Will be four this coming september. My best friends back in the UK were both girls, which I might add did a lot for me as a person.

chinese2small3mh.jpg

They are the one to the far left, and the middle both wearing black. I miss them both terribly as its been nearly four years since I have seen them both.

I pretty much have more female friends than male friends now as I get on with them better and they dont talk about beer and football 90% of the time..

Sure I still have male friends too, but they outnumber the females to about 3-2 in general.

Of course this doesnt mean I bed them all etc they are just friends and I'll be honest to say that every guy needs to have a good female friend or two thats not a 1 on 1 relationship. You can get to do stuff with them that you would never do with a guy, and it helps for when you meet "the one".

Me and the wife have a strict policy of you can do all the window shopping you want but you never EVER enter the doors of the store... and I think that works pretty well, it doesnt mean you cant have any fun tho, my name handle is just that, a bit of fun.

But I know where you come from with the panting etc, but this happens everywhere, not just on forums... Ask any girl who has been to a Lanparty and is an actual participitant... its kinda sad when a girl who just wants to deathmatch, gets oogled and undressed by the eyes of 100 nerds constantly, which is probably the reason why so many girl geeks dont come out of the woodwork as often as they should.. and thats sad really, as the world would be a better place with them IMO..

Just my 2 cents...

(I fixed my picture btw... sorry about that)

I didn't want to get on, but I let some girls at work set it up for me...then I had to fix all the crap they put in there. I still have to check it once in a while, they have my password so they change stuff around when I'm not looking...

And now I'm on there every day....*sigh* it's almost as bad as the street...

lmao @ your iBreakdown (iBD) on your faceparty profile. ;)

TGM