Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

Being a married guy and all I guess I'd have to say that, no, I don't go out and meet females anymore. :P Then again, I don't remember wetting myself... :nod:

heh well you know what i mean

its funny to watch nerds nearly piss themselves when a woman shows up

and its especially funny when the woman is as nerdly as the boys who are wetting themselves lol

its like those courting rituals you see on Discovery or Nat'l Geographic...but not the normal ones, those ultra crazy ones where bugs like bite each other's heads off or collect the stinkiest nastiest pollen to impress the one female hehe

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a question for some of you boys in this thread (as momma and I see a sort of trend happening)

have you guys ever left your computer long enough to meet a real female?

because honestly, and I'm not trying to be mean, but honestly, it seems like some of you have never talked to a real woman before...and one shows up in your geeky nerd forums and you fall all over yourselves (and some of you probably wet yourselves) trying to impress her lol.

TGM is a good lookin chick, but you know...there are REAL women in your town if you bothered to leave the pc long enough to go meet one and kinda maybe learn to be around them so when one does show up, you don't pant like a dog and beg for suggestive pictures and end up scaring her off (which is what happens to most women...TGM just happens to be a poindexter like all of us)

heh, yah, i like the tech stuff. the flattery is nice; what woman doesn't like to know guys think shes cute? heh. i just let it roll of my shoulders as most of these the guys i get to know in computer forums usually are married or like my brain just as much as my pictures.

it's only when guys are stuck on my looks and basically ignore the tech talk that i start to get discouraged. it's happened in forums to me b4 and i had to leave b/c i felt i wasn't getting taken serious anymore. still go there and post from now and then tho, b/c it's such a nice forum to post in. :)

i just hope that the guys in here still see the "brainy chick" that i am and don't focus on the chick part too much. i mean, i have a handle that suggests i'm a woman b/c i want to show that there's girls out there that are into computers and are just as good with them as the guys are. so far, and this is the way i would prefer it, that so far the light heartedness/flirtaciousness acts are only limited to "OFF-Topic" threads as i truely am a hardware g33k. :nod: :cool:

TGM

LOL. Well you have to admit, there is a shortage of females on here (unless they are incognito). Supply/demand I guess... :tooth:

So everyone get your feathers out for the Discovery Channel bird dance... :shake:

Guest Dynamic

Don't hate the playa, hate the game, bra! I had a women around her age, no big deal to me really. I'm young i know, but i can keep her up AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NIIIIIIIIGHT, you dig? hehehe.....

at my last forum home, there were several of us posting on there. sherry, the wife of the website review and forum admin rodney, and several other wives and a couple of gf's and me, the only girl tech head :D so prolly about 10 or 12 of us. then a couple times Asia came in and posted about her gaming tournaments; that was c00l. you guys prolly know who i mean. ;)

it's a mecca for girls into computers for one reason or another. i had a great two years on that forum. :)

i'm not naming the forum out of respect for this forum....

TGM

Don't hate the playa, hate the game, bra! I had a women around her age, no big deal to me really. I'm young i know, but i can keep her up AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NIIIIIIIIGHT, you dig? hehehe.....
these are the ones i want to avoid.....

ok playa?

just be yourself and loose the tude :)

here's a question for some of you boys in this thread (as momma and I see a sort of trend happening)

have you guys ever left your computer long enough to meet a real female?

because honestly, and I'm not trying to be mean, but honestly, it seems like some of you have never talked to a real woman before...and one shows up in your geeky nerd forums and you fall all over yourselves (and some of you probably wet yourselves) trying to impress her lol.

TGM is a good lookin chick, but you know...there are REAL women in your town if you bothered to leave the pc long enough to go meet one and kinda maybe learn to be around them so when one does show up, you don't pant like a dog and beg for suggestive pictures and end up scaring her off (which is what happens to most women...TGM just happens to be a poindexter like all of us)

LOL...

Silly Angry. I've been out of my house many times. One time I kissed a girl, and she didn't slap me. Not everyone that's into computers lives in their parents basement.

lol 16, no real girlfriend yet, and you already claim to be a 'ladies man' hahahahaha

wahahahahahahaha

*ahem*

heh

heheheh

wahahahahahahaha

hehe

LOL

whew!

*ahem*

ok (giggling still hehe)

i'm not bashing ya man

I just remember being 16

and being confident hehe

'ladies man' hahahahahahaha

*sigh*

if only I could be young again and do it all over...I'd do it all exactly the same way, with all the heartbreaks and rejections hehe

because of all the experience, I ended up with momma and I have to say it only took me 20+ years of liking girls to finally find THE ONE (and having to put up with all the previous psychos and gold diggers and freaks)

Aw, gimme a break. Pimpin' ain't easy when you're homeschooled :shake:

Seriously, though, 95% of my friends are actually girls. What I meant by ladies' man is that I'm not afraid to talk to a girl like a few of the geeks I know are (not anyone specifically on this forum, but just in general). Not just girls, though, I do have a well-rounded life, which I guess is basically what I'm trying to say. :nod:

Pimpin' ain't easy when you're homeschooled!

That's just......I dunno.......classic!

You should put that in yer sig!