The please explain your HANDLE thread.

elts_drac

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lack of imagination here... saw those cartoons, bad ones, something about Zodiac fighters... and they mention this "silver armor knight" dude called Sorrento... so, I started using it in games and forums.

Before Sorrento I was Pancho Villa, from being a member of a Red Baron II and 3D squadron to forming one of European Air War... but I think the name was too conflictive so I stopped using it. Now with Sorrento sometimes an Italian guy asks me if I am from there, hehe :P

The "No hablo Ingles" is quite obvious.... you know, "me no english" :rolleyes:

Guest Timmay

Well my name is Tim, and I love South Park. And naturally one of the funniest characters is the Retard Timmay, So I used that.

The 556 (on other forums) comes from me wanting to make an e-mail account but the name is already taken, so I just slapped 556 on the end.

Guest Timmay
And what is significant about 556 Tim Tim?

the name is already taken, so I just slapped 556 on the end.

:P Nothing really, just worked out to be the number I chose.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Neezer

my freshman year in college a bunch of us were playing ultimate frisbee and I had an out of control beard. One of the upperclassmen said "hey you look like ebeneezer scrooge." and the neezer stuck.

Mine's a bit boring Blaise Pascal, the 17th century mathematician and the mascot of Borland's Turbo Pascal and later successor - Delphi. Came up with it years ago (lame but apt) when I programmed incessantly in the said languages and it's stuck.

Heh, got mine from a random name generator from Star War Galaxies a few years ago. Dunno why, this one just really jumped out at me: Anospa Mnanilk. Went through like 30 or 40 others before it spat that out and caught my eye/ear for some reason. I've used it for basically every gamer tag ever since. Originally the shortened version was Ano, then my clan in Jedi Academy liked Anos better, and well, we all know where it went after that...