• Cell phone
    • iphone/itouch
    • Zune

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shakes head I am not suprised :rolleyes:

I got my first iPod back in 2003. After much abuse, I got a new one in 2005 and have been using that one ever since. I got the black Nano as a birthday present when I turned 21, which was two years ago, and rarely ever use it. And of course you know about my iPhone. I like the simple interface and iTunes doesn't bother me.

It's not like I'm an Apple fanatic where I'm buying up every product the company puts out. Certainly better than some of the guys here upgrading their computers every time a new CPU or video card comes out :P

You know, the new Zune did appeal to me, but I'm not in the market for a new MP3 player. Two of my iPods are sitting on a shelf collecting dust, and one I use for listening to music in my car. And with my iPhone, I don't need another device to lug around with me.

Maybe when the one in my car kicks the bucket I might look into the Zune. Plus, I need a new FM transmitter.

shouldn't you be asleep at 4;30?

don't be ridiculous, who goes to sleep right after eating dinner?

It's not like I'm an Apple fanatic

PFFFFFFFFFTTTT!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I guess technically you are right, as it's not like you an Apple lover... you are one :P

If Apple made shoes, you know you'd have a pair (or three! "my mum bought me them for my birthday, I didn't buy ALL of them!") :lol: