132 members have voted

1. 1. types of mp3 players

• Ipod
    • Other
    • I dont have a mp3 player
    • Cell phone
    • iphone/itouch
    • Zune

Started off with a iRiver something (don't be fooled, they started _i_ stuff first). Great player when it worked, loved the heck out of it. Good thing I had the Best Buy warranty tho because it kept breaking. Think I got 3 replacements out of that thing.

After the iRiver, it was the Creative Zen - meh

Then 1st Gen black Nano - fun as hell to flip thru my fingers but the battery life sucks now

Now iTouch - we'll see how it does

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started off with a iRiver something (don't be fooled, they started _i_ stuff first). Great player when it worked, loved the heck out of it. Good thing I had the Best Buy warranty tho because it kept breaking. Think I got 3 replacements out of that thing.

After the iRiver, it was the Creative Zen - meh

Then 1st Gen black Nano - fun as hell to flip thru my fingers but the battery life sucks now

Now iTouch - we'll see how it does

That wouldn't have been an iRiver H10 would it? Mine only died last week :rolleyes: Too bad I don't have no warranty anymore. Ahh well, my iPhone should get here today or tomorrow.

That wouldn't have been an iRiver H10 would it? Mine only died last week :rolleyes: Too bad I don't have no warranty anymore. Ahh well, my iPhone should get here today or tomorrow.

Sounds about right but not sure. Those iPhones are pretty sweet. Took this girl to my friend's chinese resteraunt and he says to her, "You know the screen is scratch resistent right?" She says no, so he takes her phone and attempts to scratch it with a coin. <_< I'm like, WTH you couldn't demonstrate with your iPhone instead of hers? :rolleyes: She was cool about it tho.

Edited by Fogel

What an idiot lol! It got here today, I'm liking it so far :) Good apps (nothing like PacMan on your phone!) and some nifty little tools on it, but I bought it for the fact that it is a combination of an iPod and a phone, not for all the little apps/things you can do with it. I'll use them also, like navigation etc, but that wasn't my reason to buy it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...