• Ipod
    • Other
    • I dont have a mp3 player
    • Cell phone
    • iphone/itouch
    • Zune

Cowon iAudio X5L 30GB

I can't think of a single player that is superior :D

Indeed that's what I'd probably go for... and shouldn't you be asleep at 4;30?

Shakes head I am not suprised :rolleyes:

I got my first iPod back in 2003. After much abuse, I got a new one in 2005 and have been using that one ever since. I got the black Nano as a birthday present when I turned 21, which was two years ago, and rarely ever use it. And of course you know about my iPhone. I like the simple interface and iTunes doesn't bother me.

It's not like I'm an Apple fanatic where I'm buying up every product the company puts out. Certainly better than some of the guys here upgrading their computers every time a new CPU or video card comes out :P

Shakes head I am not suprised :rolleyes:

Have you ever used a new zune? I really think their interface is way better than the ipod and the touch pad works extremely well.

You know, the new Zune did appeal to me, but I'm not in the market for a new MP3 player. Two of my iPods are sitting on a shelf collecting dust, and one I use for listening to music in my car. And with my iPhone, I don't need another device to lug around with me.

Maybe when the one in my car kicks the bucket I might look into the Zune. Plus, I need a new FM transmitter.

shouldn't you be asleep at 4;30?

don't be ridiculous, who goes to sleep right after eating dinner?

It's not like I'm an Apple fanatic

PFFFFFFFFFTTTT!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I guess technically you are right, as it's not like you an Apple lover... you are one :P

If Apple made shoes, you know you'd have a pair (or three! "my mum bought me them for my birthday, I didn't buy ALL of them!") :lol:

Creative Zen Vision: M, 30GB with multiple format video playback, unlike silly restrictive iPod video settings.

4GB Creative Zen V+.

I have a warranty on it that protects against accidental damage with an *instant replacement* in-store ... so next January, the screen might break.

A battered, old, but still kicking Creative Nomad Zen Xtra 40GB, Circa 2002 (The Brick) :lol:

And I also have a fake ipod from Korea to make fun of the die hard Apple fans :P