132 members have voted

1. 1. types of mp3 players

• Ipod
    • Other
    • I dont have a mp3 player
    • Cell phone
    • iphone/itouch
    • Zune

Jailbroke 8g ipod touch here. luvn everybit of it.

I'm waiting for the G3's to come out next month or month after, price is dropping DRASTICALLY...

I've got the replacement plan... umm yea... so I have 300 in my touch, Guess my 8G will become a 16G when they hit ;)

Of course It will have to be jailed but hey, I'll deal with it, I like my NES games on my touch.

Edited by pvtgump

old creative zen 2gb nothing great but i got it for $30 like 2 yrs ago i think the store was going under and everything was on sale

I use my blackjack as an mp3 player. Working on upgradeing my micro sd from 4gb to 8gb now.

I use my EeePC.

:withstupid:

Will now use my new MSI Wind, since it is meant to replace my Palm. :)

Creative Zen Vision M was my first and now the Creative Vision W (both 30 GB). My mom has the Creative V+ 4gb, my sis and dad both have 30GB Vision M's.

How it breaks down is

Creative W has an amazing screen and very decent speaker (unlike the Iphone which bites)

Creative M is a decent all round player and still has a good screen just tinier and is obviously smaller than the W.

Creative V+ is absolutely amazing (especially for $50), I laugh at the new nanos because the V+ is STILL smaller, maybe not as thin but the rest of the dimensions are there.

I've been meaning to check out the new Creative Zen 32gb because it looks to be about the size of a nano but still 2.5inch screen and well....not apple. I'm too happy with my Vision W or else I'd totally buy it up right now. Although that Cowon IAudio is absolutely gorgeous I must say, do they have those in america? I've never heard of them