Bad Day at the Office

road-runner

1. As the IT Systems Administrator, if I ever caught an employee do those things, I'd knock them on their %$#

what happened at my company once...no, that's not me.

3. When I was slightly inebriated one night, we were walking thru collegetown and there was a CRT monitor on the side of the road. I kicked it and it hurt. So then I picked it up and yelled at my friend (who was walking in the middle of the street) "CATCH!" and chucked it at him. He jumped out of the way and it crashed to the ground and caused like a little mini-explosion and suddenly all the people on the street started cheering :lol:. Needless to say, my friend was not one of them.

OMMFGDMF!

rofl3.gif

WOW

Some of that is just insanely hilarious, especially the guy "LUNGING" over the desk and tackling the guy out of his chair then beating him with his own keyboard! :D

what happened at my company once...no, that's not me.
The fool should probably know how to operate a simple dolly don't ya think!? :D Edited by Andrewr05

glad no body ever taped me when i lose it here in my home office but i can tell you i now have 4 pc's in here that dont work and came real close to throwing my 21" crt right thru the window til my mom stopped me then i almost dropped it on my gloss top desk it now resides in another room for now