another thread for new ram

Yea those are good. I ordered one pair for my uncle's computer and it's doing well. Funny story about that, I ordered those rams for my new system and when I got the order, I saw the box of ram. I didn't have time to build up the system then so I put the box to the side. Today I look at the box and its EMPTY! I freaked out! But I called up newegg and told them what happened, and they issued me a RMA # and even a UPS Ground shipping label. It's nice of them to replace is the empty box, but sucks that I have to wait 6 to 10 days. Maybe I should call them up and tell them to cancel the replacement and issue me a refund so I can order something else.

Lol, but for the Crucial Ballistix, 2.2V just to hit 800?

That's what I thought when I first saw them. 2.2V is actually the max voltage you're supposed to give them, not what they need to run at DDR2-800. You can see what speeds I'm running them at 24/7 in my sig. I can probably lower the voltage or tighten the timings, but I have been far too lazy to try that. :lol:

That's what I thought when I first saw them. 2.2V is actually the max voltage you're supposed to give them, not what they need to run at DDR2-800. You can see what speeds I'm running them at 24/7 in my sig. I can probably lower the voltage or tighten the timings, but I have been far too lazy to try that. :lol:

Oh! So if I run it at like 1.9v or 2.0v, it will be around 800?