Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a picture I took after cleaning my room a few weeks ago. It is a sad statement when cleaning your room is such a bid deal that you have to take pictures ;). Anyway, it is normally alot messier.

myworkspace.jpg

yes... those are parts all over my carpeted floor... but they died a long time ago. those are the parts im using for stuff.. like making cases out of... and stuff...

wait, if parts are in a case without the cover on, on carpet ESD can still fry them?? ... ... ... how do i know if ESD is what happned to my other machine? wait... i should start a new topic for this... so i will.

Here is my happy workstation. I have three other workstations in my house but I don't have pictures of them yet...lol One of the other three workstations is about as big as this one, and the other two are half the size of this one.

Nice workstation.. I like the xaser case :)

Thanks! I used an old metal desk file doors and cut a 7x4ft grade A plywood to use for the top. I found the top part at a yard sale. I wanted more room than the desks you could buy, like my wifes desk. Here is a pic of one of the other three workstations, my wifes desk. She likes it clean....that is sad! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That is so cool looking ;) That was a good picture :P But man doesn't that wig your eyes? :lol:

Hay what is that on top of your case? Is that another power supply for a pelt? :D

Edited by skibar350