Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha yep that would be a old 286, its fried though. crpa lightning. would have made a nice folding rig. bu yeah they're not all that big the bottomo is from a super old computer though.

I was thinking maybe a 286 12ghz lol, I have an old 486 that was give to me it does not work, but I do have a 286 I think its 12 ghz that still works it takes those big 5" floppy disc! Wow how technology has came so far and fast and so qiuck!

16 if you hit turbo... I got one too :D

ill check it out later... heck, still good for wheel of fourtune and mean 18 golf

12ghz eh?

wouldnt that get a bit hot?

Sorry I meant 12mhz, the ultra slow one

Update: Well guys the 8,000 BTU A/C was not cutting it, I took it back and got a 12,000 BTU, and I was very surprissed my electric bill came today and its $166.00 runnin the central air, the window unit, and 14 PCs 24/7, along with every thing else in the house and its all electric

Edited by road-runner

The hard-drive in our desktop crapped out, so, I hooked up my laptop in it's place to stop my family (Brother and mom mostly) from going insane over lack of computerness.

Actually, on the screen you see me installing the software for the digital camera the pic was taken with :lol:

ok these are of where i actually work (or well, where I do my job :lol: )

myworkstation2.JPG

this is where i sit, the only comp in the lab not using integrated graphics

complab2.JPG

the rest of the lab, 40 p4's. NOT FOLDING! CRAP ADMIN!

too bad this place closes in two days, :(