Post Your Workstation!

Bosco

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I finally got moved home. Upstairs theres a 10' X 9' room that I figured would be a good computer room, I installed a new window unit A/C to keep them all cool!

After someone else post I will add some more pictures of the whole room

Ok I was looking at another thread I have a couple more pictures also, if I cover the whole a/c unit the other computers will get hot, in this small room without a/c there would probably be some fried cpus

I installed a new window unit A/C to keep them all cool!

how hard is this to do? cause for some reason in my house my room never gets any of the ac in the summer.

I installed a new window unit A/C to keep them all cool!

how hard is this to do? cause for some reason in my house my room never gets any of the ac in the summer.

It is is not hard at all, the hardest part for me was carrying the thing up the stairs and into the room, all you need to do is go buy one and be sure that you have the appropiate a/c voltage 110volt/220v etc.plug near the window you are putting it in. I just bought a small one 8,000 btu 110 volts at home depot for like $148.00 but you can read on the boxes what size room each unit is supposed to cool. A 5500 btu was supposed to big enough for this small room but I got a little bigger one knowing I was going to have all these computers putting out heat its stays about 72f in hear with it on 24/7 and is keeping my big rig cool through the 4" dryer hose also

Edited by road-runner

Yea the bill I am sure is going to go up, I have yet to get my first one since I moved back home but it will be a high one I am sure. Running the central air and all the PCs plus a window unit. Oh well if you want to play you have to pay!

Edited by road-runner