Whos played cod 4?

firky

Hey guys i downloaded the cod 4 demo and its ace i reckamend it to any one who likes fps game's.

the game ran smoothly on my x1950 i though i would have run the game on noob settings but it worked gr8 @ almost fullsettin's @ 1680*1050!!!! give it a go!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never played any of the other CoD's (except a brief stint on my bro's xbox...i think cod2), but I may check out the CoD4 demo when i build my new PC since it seems a lot of people are enjoying it.

i never played any of the other CoD's (except a brief stint on my bro's xbox...i think cod2), but I may check out the CoD4 demo when i build my new PC since it seems a lot of people are enjoying it.

Definitely. It's a great game and I was also surprised at how easy the game was to run. Near max(turned off that damn glow effect...couldn't not stand it) and it's nice and smooth on my rig. :)

Wow you guys. I didn't enjoy it that much. Even at 1600x1200 and everything on the highest settings, I thought the graphics were sub par. The gameplay seemed rather stale to me overall I am just not thrilled. I hope the actually game is better because cod2 was a blast.

i think this game is better than BF2142 and looks better than ghost recon! and with the ease it runs on every ones rigs i think this will be the next BHD that game is still played!!! and it was made for 56k lol!!! i think i can run all the settings on hight and i havnt seen or felt any lag! the best and quickest way 2 down load it is on X Fire as every shares there file Takes no time!!!

I think this game will shine most in multiplayer. And the current graphical settings in this DEMO are not its MAXED SETTINGS. As you can clearly see it says NORMAL. Most likely there will be a High, Highest, or even Extreme detail settings. The game graphically isn't ground breaking, but its pretty and smooth for intense gameplay.