• Yes (if it goes to other carriers)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like the phone personally its twice as good as my razr v3t ... imho

oh and those who dont know what the htc621 is, think tmobile dash but for canada

Edited by neddamttocs

i like the phone personally its twice as good as my razr v3t ... imho

Ugh, I was offered a free Razr when I went to get a new phone on Monday and even the salesperson told me he wouldn't take one for free. :lol:

Ugh, I was offered a free Razr when I went to get a new phone on Monday and even the salesperson told me he wouldn't take one for free. :lol:

The inside of the phone and all it's buttons reminds me of the movie tron. :lol: I personally wouldn't ever want one. I need a rugged phone that can survive the wasteland of despair that is my right pocket and the razors simply can't. Even The Brick came out scarred. Bottom three buttons(*, # and 0...) don't work. It sucks not being able to dial 0...

thats why i went to a smartphone ... well one i could afford and it does everything i need it to so im happy. and it survives my right pocket just fine.

Edited by neddamttocs

It's not ideal for making phone calls. Almost any other phone is.

why isn't it ideal again?

You can't just say something like that without providing some form of evidence to back up your claim

I mean, i could say, "you're the worst member on OCC." But without any reasons, or justification, my claim won't hold water.

It's still a completely impractical phone.

not to mention the battery is soldered in the phone so when it does decide to crap out you have to mail it back to have a "licensed tech" replace it... for a hefty fee

having had an early pre-released version for some time now, and hardly using it since my wife has taken it (not a big deal to me really). it sucks as a "phone". however in the web enabled iPod sense it's very good. download direct from iTunes on the go. totally brilliant. voice quality is questionable to me. I really didn't like trying to talk on the thing, and I sure as heck can't blindly dial the thing like I do on my Asus smart phone.

but my negatives are my opinion. some people would tend to disagree. and that's fine too. my wife loves it as a phone but hates trying to surf the web on it (likes her old cingular thing better). so hey, I say try it if you want. and make your own mind up for yourself.

you might be right... listening to stupid kid at the apple store recently... shows how much "I" get to use the iPhone that was sent to "me" :)

oh well. what ever in the heck it does the wife is happy, thus I'm not getting nagged about something else.

besides 8gb ain't enough space for me to mess with on MY iPod. I just pulled out the 80gb drive and replaced it wth a nice shiny new 120gb toshiba 1.8" drive. which is a suprisingly simpler ordeal than I could have ever imagined.