• Meh, there's other phones that do more & cost less
    • I couldn't care less about the iPhone
    • Other
  2. 2. Do you plan on buying an iPhone?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes (once the price drops)
    • Yes (if it goes to other carriers)

Maybe you haven't heard, (or maybe you live under a rock) but believe it or not, Apple has released a cell phone which is so cleverly named, the iPhone. Well for this week's OCC Poll we'd like to see what our members think of the iPhone. Is it the technological marvel that Apple and it's fanboys say it is? Or is it merely a touchscreen iPod with a few fancy features and a hefty pricetag? We'd like to know what you think and if you're planning on buying one. Like all other OCC Polls, this poll will be over in one week. (July 15th)

Also, be sure to vote in this related poll on cell phone dialing.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it :D If i went to ATT i would concider getting it if the price was dropped. I do feel that the phone is missing alot of features that should be on the device like removable memory, chat, ect.

Would never buy one. Since when where Brick phones back in fashion?

90% of the stuff it offers I would never use. Or if I did want to use them, I wouldn't want them on the same device as my phone.

Would never buy one. Since when where Brick phones back in fashion?

90% of the stuff it offers I would never use. Or if I did want to use them, I wouldn't want them on the same device as my phone.

Brick phones? have you actually held & used an iPhone? It's not any larger than other pda-type phones.

Brick phones? have you actually held & used an iPhone? It's not any larger than other pda-type phones.

It's still a completely impractical phone.

It's pretty cool. I'd definitely have to test it out in a store before buying though. I'm not sure I'd get one though because I don't like to pay for things I won't use. My current phone doesn't even have a camera. Not sure I'd use it like it's supposed to be used so it'd probably be a waste for me. If they made one that was just a phone and an iPod combined, that would be ideal for me because I wouldn't use the internet on it.