• Yes (once the price drops)
    • Yes (if it goes to other carriers)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes: I said it was a crappy phone, I made no other claims. Why can't you get that through your thick head?

hence the problem.

Windows sucks. The End.

See the problem with that statement? I didn't back it up with any facts. See how that relates to what you're doing? :withstupid:

Thick heads? Safer roads? I'm sorry, are you trying to deflect the argument away from the fact that you have completely illogical statements in comparison to our well researched and rational statements?

hence the problem.

Windows sucks. The End.

See the problem with that statement? I didn't back it up with any facts. See how that relates to what you're doing? :withstupid:

I gave reasons why it was a crappy phone. Good game reading comprehension. :thumbs-up:

Safer roads?
Looking away from the road to dial is unsafe.

There's nothing illogical about my opinion.

I gave reasons why it was a crappy phone. Good game reading comprehension. :thumbs-up:

List of reasons:

Yes I have.

You have to LOOK at the screen to do anything. That automatically makes it a crappy phone, not to mention the fact that it's huge.

None of the phones you listed have an annoying touchscreen that's hard to use.
2.5 by 4.5 inches. That is huge by any standard for a phone.

It's a crappy phone and a decent multimedia device.

The fact that it's huge compared to any other phone?
My phone allows me to dial without ever looking at it.

I made nothing up whatsoever. It's a mediocre phone and a good multimedia device. It's not a good phone.

see a common pattern appearing? Usually when you're going to berate something, you'd try to back it up with facts, not just opinions.

You should redo our entire Judicial system. Do away with the facts, do away with the jury. Just say, well i think you're guilty. What? don't tell me the facts. You're guilty and thats it!

:withstupid:

and regarding the whole tactile feedback thing... you don't think that after oh, maybe 5 days of use you would get used to the spacing of the #'s on the screen & be able to dial w/o looking?

:withstupid:

Your "evidence" seems to be rather compelling.

Oh and btw, using the excuse of an "opinion" doesn't give you the right to say stupid things.

You know I think the iphone is pretty neat. I mean it's a sexy phone that eliminates the need(to some extent) to go out and purchase a PDA or a laptop(if you buy a cheap-o pda that can't connect to the web) if you're one of those business types that has 3 seconds a day to stop and relax. Sure you can't dial a number without looking at it but it is made to be looked at. If that weren't the case the iphone *probably* wouldn't have that huge screen with all the fancy colors and icons and instead it would have buttons to navigate and dial with.

Sure it's OP'd as all hell but that's the price you pay for having something that'll turn a head or two towards you.

Bah, if I weren't saving for a Crysis-capable rig I'd totally get myself an iphone to replace The Brick and my JesusPod(R.I.P)

I'm going to ignore all that crap I just wasted my time reading and just say some stuff. Feel free to make me look stupid.

If you have the money I suppose it's not a bad personal phone. Me, I would be constantly dropping it as I have with all my phones (5 Nokia, 1 Motorola) and it certainly doesn't look like it could withstand a flight or two of concrete stairs.

Doesn't look like the type of phone a business would buy thousands of for their employees to use either.

You should redo our entire Judicial system. Do away with the facts, do away with the jury. Just say, well i think you're guilty. What? don't tell me the facts. You're guilty and thats it!

Hello straw man.

Also, you realize that the :withstupid: smiley means you agree with the poster above you...right? It's not an insult. :P