Poser Or Not?

Ghost2520

Do you just use the skate brand names? Or do you skate?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you just use the skate brand names? Or do you skate?

• I skate
    • No, I just use the name...

Should've put on option for people who don't skate and don't wear the clothes. That's what I would've voted. I don't wear any of that stuff nor do I skate. I know tons of people who don't skate but wear the clothes. :blink:

same things here

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have put that other option... too bad I can't go back and change it! I'm also very suprised at how many of you at least used to skate. I didn't expect more than five people to say they had even owned a skateboard! :)

I skate all the time, if it is sunny I skate, if it is rainy I am glued on the computer. I'm on vacation in Arizona right now, skated for a few hours today and my WHOLE body is sunburnt. I don't know if I am going to be able to get out of bed tommorow. I should have worn sunscreen! :blink:

I have a skateboard..its nice...I have used it...in this way. MY friends that skate get on the back and I sit on the front and then they ride around with me on the front. So I put yes I skate because I do...in my own special way :D and yea I wear some of the cloths juss cuz alotta that stuff fits me better and I like how it looks. :bah:

I used to skate back in the day.

had an original powell peralta Tony Hawk board, used it till it got stolen out of my dad's car.

Now im to big and too out of practice so i ski and snowboard instead.

• 1 month later...

although computers are my favorite, i skate and ride 4 wheelers alot. I have an alien workshop with monster trucks and speed demon bearings. i have a 2 4-wheelers at my uncles (no where to ride at my house. :( ) 400EX, and a raptor with a toasted motor. (the chain snapped and the engine overrevved, it sucked)