Foam Case - I DID IT!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit, I REALLY need a girl. Anyway, Andrew gave me this idea.

I do not understand in Andrews thread you stated you had built one of these before and should you post the picture, he said yea so now you made one?

I do not understand in Andrews thread you stated you had built one of these before and should you post the picture, he said yea so now you made one?

No, now i took pics. But my text may have been misleading. But be for the "should i post mine" post, i had made this.

thats... a big pile of foam. wow. you could sand it somehow and actually make it look smooth or sand it into a shape or something. Unless you're going for the exploding marshmallow look.

thats... a big pile of foam. wow. you could sand it somehow and actually make it look smooth or sand it into a shape or something. Unless you're going for the exploding marshmallow look.

Hmmm... I like that.... a nice dome would be pretty cool...thanks

I hope you never have that thing in plain sight in your house. All of your guests will be bewildered and wont even want to know what the hell is sitting in the corner :blink:

I hope you never have that thing in plain sight in your house. All of your guests will be bewildered and wont even want to know what the hell is sitting in the corner :blink:
Thats the point...

You want people to be like "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", dude what the hell is that giant pile of crap?

But anyways, mine should theoretically possibly kinda look a little better since I've been planning mine for so flipping long...

Thats the point...

You want people to be like "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", dude what the hell is that giant pile of crap?

But anyways, mine should theoretically possibly kinda look a little better since I've been planning mine for so flipping long...

I think I saw a post in late 06 or early 07 (before i joined) and thats when i started planning... but it really only takes about 20 minutes.