Folding Using The Linux SMP Client Under Windows

Nemo

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received a 2605 project & I'm getting quite a few timered checkpoint triggered statements. Is this common with this type of project?

ive got them too on a 2605. 15mins per frame/percent. timered checkpoint after each percent completed.

I would love to see some of those. 1760 points each. On the 3025 and 3027 wu's they take my 6600 about 5 minutes a step. If you set the client up and did not change advanced options 15 minute is the default timered check point.

I would love to see some of those. 1760 points each. On the 3025 and 3027 wu's they take my 6600 about 5 minutes a step. If you set the client up and did not change advanced options 15 minute is the default timered check point.

thanks - good to know. it doesnt slow anything down, so i look forward to pumping these out. take just over twice as long as the 587's, but yield just about 3x more each...if this persists, my PPD is going to be insane.

ive got them too on a 2605. 15mins per frame/percent. timered checkpoint after each percent completed.

I must have one also, I am running non gui and can not see the # but its taking 20 minutes a % on a P 915 @ 3.55ghz and it usually does 10 min. a %. :foldon:

Well I just had a scare with VMWare - I shut down and restarted due to an anti-virus program update and then VMware would not start. Wasted several hours researching the issue, trying various registry hack etc. and just did a system restore and everything is fine and I'm back running. Of course McAfee is hosed, but who cares? Folding is more important! :thumbs-up: