Folding Using The Linux SMP Client Under Windows

Nemo

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been lucky - it's only shifted my production out of line by one hour (i want my PPD average to be frequent) so that's not too bad. the team is looking much better. after digging around and looking at other teams, a few people have definitely got SMP going on 'cuz i saw their 587point single unit productions over at EOC.

somehow though, others are slow on the uptake!

i've been lucky - it's only shifted my production out of line by one hour (i want my PPD average to be frequent) so that's not too bad. the team is looking much better. after digging around and looking at other teams, a few people have definitely got SMP going on 'cuz i saw their 587point single unit productions over at EOC.

somehow though, others are slow on the uptake!

Oh yea they have guides on how to install Ubuntu as dual boot, I read them. I would have read it here but we do not have that many guides. :foldon:

most people are too lazy to do the dual boot thing (include me :D), so if VMware is not mentioned, I doubt they will get on this. I wouldn't at least. This lets me use Windows for everything I do, and have folding kick in pretty good on top.

I just got a different SMP project, 2605, worth 1760 points with a 3-day deadline. It's taking about 18:30/ frame on my T7200.

seems relative: 587 pointers take 6-7mins per frame. i wouldnt mind one of those projects still :)

I just lost another WU at 77 percent. I have had no work units turned in from my Opteron in almost a week. This is really starting to upset me. I got one of those 2605's just know. Running about 16 minutes a frame. If I lose another one I'm going to post over at the folding forums and see if they have any idea whats up.