Official Forum Wars Discussion Thread

jammin

It appears that the Post is gone...

either way, some scores will be watched more closely :rolleyes:

And OCA will see the post at FW Admin, so they will know that we know...

thx again for the heads up

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that the Post is gone...

either way, some scores will be watched more closely :rolleyes:

And OCA will see the post at FW Admin, so they will know that we know...

thx again for the heads up

Its not gone I got all of these from page 3 Here

Looks like the admins over there have things pretty much under control anyway.

Doesn't seem like they approve of outright cheating, but probably still worth watching.

Edited by jammin

Looks like the admins over there have things pretty much under control anyway.

Doesn't seem like they approve of outright cheating, but probably still worth watching.

Yea the Admin posted this:

It popped up towards the end. There was alot of knit-picking in the end of that discussion and it became hard to follow. But it was there. Anyhow, as far as I am concerned, if your chiller is about 0C when you are benching, I don't care what the idle temps are. That should give you some leeway. Bending the rules is no problem for me. I just don't want to break them.

Anyone else wanting to be a Forum Cop, let me know. As far as I remember, they don't have a minimum amount allowed.

Linkage

Edited by road-runner

Anyway, I don't want us spending too much time worrying about what other people are doing (though check it out if you want to :) ).

Lets concentrate on what we are doing.

We could still do with some more people to take part.. so if anyone hasn't stepped forward yet. No pressure :lol:

Yep, everyone counts. It doesn't even matter if you don't really overclock. If you have time to submit some bench scores, then it would be much appreciated.

And remember, if you don't take part, there is no chance of winning the random prize draws. ;)

A week to sort out Teams ? Doubt I'll be ready in a week, still waiting on that PSU to show up at my door (Thx Thermaltake) THEN I'll get a video card. As it is now I dont want to post any scores till I get the machines the way I want them. 6320 will have a 1650XT vid card which OCs for crap but is water cooled then 6600 most likely end up with a 8800gts but no water unless I ghetto another kit together ;)

Bosco, did that PSU get shipped out yet ? Or whoever had it ?

A week to sort out Teams ? Doubt I'll be ready in a week, still waiting on that PSU to show up at my door (Thx Thermaltake) THEN I'll get a video card. As it is now I dont want to post any scores till I get the machines the way I want them. 6320 will have a 1650XT vid card which OCs for crap but is water cooled then 6600 most likely end up with a 8800gts but no water unless I ghetto another kit together ;)

Bosco, did that PSU get shipped out yet ? Or whoever had it ?

Didn't I tell you after the contest that she would make another ghetto kit!

Oh, and why the heck did they replace06 with Aquamark? Why are we running such old benches?

Didn't I tell you after the contest that she would make another ghetto kit!

Oh, and why the heck did they replace06 with Aquamark? Why are we running such old benches?

Probably so people with older rigs and video cards can participate also and I am just guessing on this, I did not make the rule...