Silverfox

Cchalogamer (both rigs)

Ccokeman (both rigs)

Neddamttocs

Road-Runner (2nd rig)

Propane

Oldfett

Mnballard24

That's the list of rigs that are still scored at stock (according to The Scoreboard).

If you haven't submitted an OC score yet, please do. We've only got through the 18th to get them in (3 days). If you have submitted a score for these rigs, get some PMs flying so our forum cops can do what they need to do to get it posted on the scoreboard.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CaffeineJunkie

Kingdingeling (both rigs)

Silverfox

Cchalogamer (both rigs)

Ccokeman (both rigs)

Neddamttocs

Road-Runner (2nd rig)

Propane

Oldfett

Mnballard24

That's the list of rigs that are still scored at stock (according to The Scoreboard).

If you haven't submitted an OC score yet, please do. We've only got through the 18th to get them in (3 days). If you have submitted a score for these rigs, get some PMs flying so our forum cops can do what they need to do to get it posted on the scoreboard.

Mine is colored as stock score but it is not a stock score, the color needs to be changed :)

Mine is colored as stock score but it is not a stock score, the color needs to be changed :)

I'd just PM jammin with a link to the submitted score so he can check it out. It might be a confusion between your two rigs. I know one of them has been updated on the scoreboard. Either way, he can get you answers :)

As I said, I'm unpacking right now, but expect some scores tomorrow, maybe Friday :)

Welcome back King, glad you made a safe trip and get those scores in. With that 2900 I got the best scores using ati tool beta 2. After you set the clock you will have to go back and adjust the gpu voltages because they revert back to stock volts when you set the clocks (known bug to be fixed in the next version). I can run mine at 901/1071 but thats water cooling. Every once in a while I can get it to 914 and get the volts changed before it locks up. I wish they had the new ati tool out that fixed this problem...

Any scores that were verified by a cop in the scoring thread will have been entered into the database at TRP.

So it's on them to update the scoring page, but they should appear eventually if they aren't there already.

If you have posted a score that hasn't been checked out by a cop yet, then just fling a PM to our forum cops and they'll deal with it.

I have some more overclocked scores to get submitted myself, but I've been pretty busy lately, as some of you may have noticed.

I'll make sure to spend a few hours around deadline time to get the scores in, because I would expect a rush towards the end. Very much as was with the stock scores.

The main reason why people aren't getting the scores is, is probably that it's the summer holidays in most places right now, and people go away for a couple of weeks and maybe even forget about the forum wars or something like that.

Almost, yes.

I'm just about to go to bed.

4am

As long as anyone who wants to submit scores gets them posted (correctly) before midnight (CST), will get entered.

I don't think we are going to win, but we should at least try finish somewhere not too embarrassing. :)