How many monitors do you have on your main PC?

sdy284

Multiple monitors?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many monitor's are you running on your main PC?

• 4+

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3x Viewsonic 19" Graphics Series CRT's and a 19" Viewsonic LCD (2ms) i actually had to take them all down a few days ago - but they should be going back up here within a week.

main work machine has 6 30" apple studio displays. still trying to get the custom aluminum arm structure finished to do a 2 tall x 3 wide setup... 6 wide is too much desk space.

One 19" Samsung 940bf, possibly going to a 22" wide-screen sometime.

main work machine has 6 30" apple studio displays. still trying to get the custom aluminum arm structure finished to do a 2 tall x 3 wide setup... 6 wide is too much desk space.

:blink: And I thought I didn't have much desk space.

one 22" Mitsubish Diamond Plus 230SB CRT

out of the 4 outputs on my cards, i can only use 1 when SLi is activated... using multiple monitors requires rebooting to toggle SLi mode on/off... which i'm too lazy to do... i might change that soon though because developing on two monitors can be a lot easier

:drool:

holy crap man! can you post pics?

once I have the mounts built. box aluminum stock is a pain to get to stay together with that much weight... when you have NO idea what you're doing... like me!

i dont even care about that... i just wanna see 6 30" ACD's together :D

worth.gif